Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you feel,disrespected?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Andrew Weill's website on integrative medicine recommends this doctor:

Andréa Fossati, MD

Internal Medicine

Physician (MD)
    South Burlington, VT
    United States
    Hmm... I might give her call! I was looking for a new doctor at a health center slightly closer to home, but I can get to her location using almost all highway so Google Maps says it's only 35 minutes. Thank you! She looks like the type of doctor I would really appreciate!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Catherine , can’t you make an appointment with an actual physician in the practice you visit and discuss your issue with an MD physician? You’re seeing a nurse practitioner, right? Try someone new within the practice?

I just don’t get no complete blood panel for you. I can’t grok that. Of course, I know less than zero about standard medical practice.

And speaking of physicians, late last night my physician sent me an email “saying hey Iris how are you doing? When are you Coming in for that tetanus shot? The weather is turning lovely in Hermann.”

So that was nice and unexpected. But this is the sort of personal practice she wants to achieve, which is direct patient care and not running everything through insurance.

IL, here on the Islands, there isn't much to pick from. There is one doctor who is no longer accepting new patients and 3 FNPs--one is the NP I'm not happy with. One is only accepting pediatric patients. The other looks like he could be my grandson.

So, I was looking off the islands and there were a couple of choices in one of my practice's affiliated medical centers, but frankly, 2-3 of them specialize in "gender-affirming"--I'm glad that community has HCPs who can treat them with understanding but I don't need gender affirmation--I'm looking for a different focus.

I like Tybee's choice because she's an MD, yet with a specialty in integrative medicine, which is appealing to me--and she has a subspecialty in cardiology so maybe she'll understand my issue. So I really think that on Monday I'll see if she is accepting new patients. It appears I'm going to have to go off the Island no matter what.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

If I find out someone has lied to me, I feel disrespected because they think they can "play" me. If possible, I cut them out of my life.

I agree with others about wasting my time. I will wait 15 minutes if I don't receive any communication or update (wasn't that the magic number in college to wait on a professor?).
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Really going to have to go with wasting my time.

A whole lot of junk is going on right now. Making me wonder how much of my time has been wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Still reading my posts I see. Life's so boring without me.

And you are still sticking extra spaces all over the place. That falls in the annoyed not disrespected category.

You are all concerned about your disability, but not the disabilities of others who cannot wear masks. Hypocrite.
    I check in occasionally so see you get your panties in a knot It very amusing to wind you up ... You are like a dog chasing their tail
    Yes, there are people who can have issues wearing a mask... You, however are not one of them ... With a little research, your dermatitis can easily be resolved ... BTDT
    As far as my dyslexia... That's not for you to judge. Are you licensed to diagnose my issues? No, you are not . So Sit Down

The Fun Horse Fact Of The Day : Nearly all horse show organizations are required to have a concession stand at the show ( AQHA, APHA, ApHC, PtHA, USEF, 4-H, FFA, POA, etc) and can be fined if not in compliance

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    I check in occasionally so see you get your panties in a knot It very amusing to wind you up ... You are like a dog chasing their tail
    Yes, there are people who can have issues wearing a mask... You, however are not one of them ... With a little research, your dermatitis can easily be resolved ... BTDT
    As far as my dyslexia... That's not for you to judge. Are you licensed to diagnose my issues? No, you are not . So Sit Down

The Fun Horse Fact Of The Day : Nearly all horse show organizations are required to have a concession stand at the show ( AQHA, APHA, ApHC, PtHA, USEF, 4-H, FFA, POA, etc) and can be fined if not in compliance
    "It very amusing" - no, this poor grammar is not amusing.

A dog singular would not chase "their' tail.

I am not to judge your medical issues but you can judge mine? Thank God we have people like Judge Mizelle who can recognize medical issues with mask wearing.

Extra space after not, incorrect capitalization and no period in the sentence after.

Extra space before semicolon, no period at the end of that sentence either.

Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Now this is an interesting fun fact. The only horse shows I have seen the last couple of years have been at our county fair so, of course, there are concession stands.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I guess this is being snarky, but I feel a little disrespected when posters take pot shots at each other. This is my happy place to go to get and give support. But yeah, I should not take the unpleasantness of others to heart.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Qualified Immunity. Rob

Thread Information