Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: April Purge

Hopefully it is one of those things that tastes better than it sounds!

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Hopefully it is one of those things that tastes better than it sounds!
    I know what you mean! I've never tasted it, though, and have a feeling the only way I'll get a chance to is to make it myself. I'll add it to my long-term to-do list. LOL
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Sold a pair of shoes on Poshmark this weekend - walked down to the post office on my lunch hour and sent them off.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Dandelion greens are supposed to be very good for you, but dd brings their dogs over at times...if you get my drift!

Gave three diving books to a friend. Putting a thin wetsuit meant for tropical diving up for sale. Bought it 4 years ago and unsure why I bought it at the time. It was hardly used.

Gave away to members of my local Buy Nothing group: 11 pieces of clothing from my daughter and a puzzle.

New total for month: 26.

So we cleaned out our oven drawer of pots and pans - tossing a few that we never use...of course this was not the plan for the evening. Note to self ---> when sliding a freshly made pizza onto the oven rack, ensure the entire pizza is supported from underneath!

Yes, it folded in half, spilling a very loaded veggie pizza into the oven, all over the 425 degree door, and of course between the door and oven into the pan storage below. Oh ya, naughty words came out of this church going guy's mouth! It was a huge huge mess. My dw helped me clean it all up...but what she really wanted to do was to film it ---> but she knew better!!

What was left - cooked up very nicely and we will know better next time!!

Sold the unused wetsuit for $100.

Took a bunch of pens from home I didn’t like to work. They’ll definitely get used by the rest of the office.

Oooo... so sorry, Greg. BTDT, which led me to buy an inexpensive wooden pizza peel.

Congrats on the wetsuit sale, Tradd.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Oh Greg, that sounds like such a pain! Impressive that you turned it into an occasion for decluttering though!

I gave away a set of magnatiles to another mom on Buy Nothing. New total for month: 27.

Thread Information