Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Less than 1,000 miles from Kiev.....

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Came out of a ward meeting and people are afraid to speak up and challenge the status quo on camera, but were all saying afterwards our needs at home are so great, we shouldn't be spending billions of dollars on Ukraine.

The war could go on for years. It's an endless money pit.

Ukraine sure got a good return on their investment hiring Hunter I'm a crackhead with no experience in energy Biden for a mere $1 million per year.
    Sounds like we need a medieval border wall or two instead.

Ukraine sure got a good return on their investment hiring Hunter I'm a crackhead with no experience in energy Biden for a mere $1 million per year.
    So what do you think about the $2 billion investment that Saudi Arabia made in trump’s son-in-law?

We've been wasting billions for years on "defense" budgets that were wasted on all kinds of pointless adventurism. IMO, joining with NATO and other countries to help defend Ukraine from a brutal invasion seems to me to be a clear investment in Europe's security.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    So what do you think about the $2 billion investment that Saudi Arabia made in trump’s son-in-law?
    Same thing, and it's why the war in Yemen drags on.

You really are fixated on Trump.

Same thing, and it's why the war in Yemen drags on.

You really are fixated on Trump.
    To rational people it just seemed odd that you would mention hunter Biden, who has nothing to do with his father’s presidential administration and got a small amount of money but ignore trump’s idiot son in law who was very much a part of his administration’s foreign policy efforts and got a drastically larger amount of money from the saudis. Choosing to use the former when the latter is a much worse (better?) example makes you look incompetent at best. But I’m not surprised. You’ve gone full on Q for a while now. Logic and honesty aren’t Q follower strong suits.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    To rational people it just seemed odd that you would mention hunter Biden, who has nothing to do with his father’s presidential administration and got a small amount of money but ignore trump’s idiot son in law who was very much a part of his administration’s foreign policy efforts and got a drastically larger amount of money from the saudis. Choosing to use the former when the latter is a much worse (better?) example makes you look incompetent at best. But I’m not surprised. You’ve gone full on Q for a while now. Logic and honesty aren’t Q follower strong suits.
    Can I get $1 million a year for working in the energy sector? I actually worked for a utility company for 7 years so I have experience and Hunter had none. It's not "a small amount of money" to me. Your affluence is showing.

Oh yeah, I'm not related to someone who can pay back that $1 million with billions in aid. Won't happen for me.

I try’s not my affluence that’s showing, it’s my math skills.

I could easily see an endless loop of whataboutism concerning presidential progeny influence peddling. What I don’t get is the media’s impulse to provide top cover for some kids but not others. You would think it would be a legitimate story regardless of pedigree.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I could easily see an endless loop of whataboutism concerning presidential progeny influence peddling. What I don’t get is the media’s impulse to provide top cover for some kids but not others. You would think it would be a legitimate story regardless of pedigree.
    I can see Hunter Biden‘s laptop not being much of a story, but it is a story. The real story is the concentrated effort by mainstream media to ignore it. When will they do a story on themselves? This is facetious because I know there’s plenty of discussion in plenty of places about the lack of coverage, but it is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I can see Hunter Biden‘s laptop not being much of a story, but it is a story. The real story is the concentrated effort by mainstream media to ignore it. When will they do a story on themselves? This is facetious because I know there’s plenty of discussion in plenty of places about the lack of coverage, but it is a problem.
    Trying to quash or cover up a story is one thing. Ginning up an alternative story about Russian Intelligence planting it is another. Then pearl-clutching about disinformation becomes the final stomach-emptier.

Thread Information