Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: April Frugals

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Doctors have all the patients that they can handle and all your letters did was signal to them in advance not to take you as a patient.
    Got a letter today from a doctor saying that "unfortunately" the medical group she is a part of has a "strict policy" but if this changes "I would be happy to take you on as a new patient".

Asked my Team Reality buddies do they know of any doctors in NH but they don't. Maybe in the future they will though. People from MA are already moving there to avoid covid restrictions, especially on their kids. MA is losing population and NH is gaining.

Wrong month, not a frugal.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Wrong month, not a frugal.
    Judgy, judgy.

Reply with quote only works within a thread.

I reached out to a NH group to see if they can help me.

How does it feel? BTW, this May and your message had nothing to do with frugality.. wrong thread.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    How does it feel? BTW, this May and your message had nothing to do with frugality.. wrong thread.
    It has to do with finding a doctor who is sympathetic so I can get an annual physical that will save me $260 in annual premiums which you would know if you bothered to read the thread. Why are you on it anyways if it's May and you have rigid thinking about what month it is? Go to May and bitch there.

Thread Information