Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kaye, The Crazy Corgi Lady

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    that is sorta my plan. I want a fat faced chonky purebred cat, probably a
    British Shorthair. But Imwill also go to the shelter and getva street cat.

Both cats must be 10+ years old.
    Yes--it's the cobby body and round face that hooked me, so British shorthairs--or even exotic shorthairs, if not too mangled, would be OK, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Yes--it's the cobby body and round face that hooked me, so British shorthairs--or even exotic shorthairs, if not too mangled, would be OK, too.
    Oh I LOVE some of the Exotics I see on Instagram but I fear their noses are too non-existant, and I think my veterinarian would think ill of me for bringing YET ANOTHER brachycephalic pet into her office, after years of bulldogs.

The Scottish Folds have a lovely look but lets face it, their ears are deformed. My friend has a Fold who is beautiful and great with her dogs.

I have been in communication with a nearby breeder about her retired champion British shorthair who she would place with me, so that cat is a possibility. I plan to attend an upcoming cat show, just to eliminate once and for all my obsession with Exotic Shorthairs.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Oh I LOVE some of the Exotics I see on Instagram but I fear their noses are too non-existant, and I think my veterinarian would think ill of me for bringing YET ANOTHER brachycephalic pet into her office, after years of bulldogs.

The Scottish Folds have a lovely look but lets face it, their ears are deformed. My friend has a Fold who is beautiful and great with her dogs.

I have been in communication with a nearby breeder about her retired champion British shorthair who she would place with me, so that cat is a possibility. I plan to attend an upcoming cat show, just to eliminate once and for all my obsession with Exotic Shorthairs.
    I hate that breeders think it's perfectly fine to deform and cripple animals for profit. That's the reason it took me awhile to accept the short-limbed, big-headed Corgi. After observation, I concluded they weren't suffering like Dachshunds do with skeletal problems and they seemed like happy little animals. I would only consider an Exotic Shorthair that could breathe easily, but that would still be encouraging mayhem.

I think you should be able to watch this video even if you’re not on FB. The Disapproving Corgis group is hysterical. This video is if Winston, who loudly disapproved when his owner said no more walks that day. Sound up! Click on the white square in post if nothing comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    I think you should be able to watch this video even if you’re not on FB. The Disapproving Corgis group is hysterical. This video is if Winston, who loudly disapproved when his owner said no more walks that day. Sound up! Click on the white square in post if nothing comes up.

I cant see but i can certainly hear the desperate unhappiness, the sorrow. Oh, the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post

Yes... I am on Disapproving Corgis FB page I have posted my Corgi Crew on there a few times in the past

Thread Information