Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patio Update

Looks great Happystuff! And easy to store? Is wind a problem? Let me suggest "Wet n'forget" for the siding. It gets rid of all the moss - not immediately, but after several rains. We've been using it on our pale yellow siding for severala years and it makes the siding look like new!

Thanks, nswef. Only just set it up a couple days ago and haven't really had any wind yet. I'm thinking we can easily bring the umbrella and chairs inside for questionable weather.

Thanks for the siding suggestion and I will look into it for down the road. Right now, we have paid for and are waiting for consistently better weather to have the house power-cleaned. That was part of the work contracted with the patio and porch. (Was actually thinking of contacting this week to schedule in May.)
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

We have pale yellow Hardee Board type siding So I am not sure if the moss stuff will cling to it or not. I do notice the moss stuff on vinyl cladding on houses on my block.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 4-24-22 at 7:57pm.

DH just took soap and water and the moss came off with a long handled brush. YLMV

Looks complete and ready for company for sure!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information