Thread: Ozark

Ozark

Just watched the last episode. Between this and “Arrested Development”, I’ve come to the conclusion that Jason Bateman is a genius.

DH binge-watched Ozark--I missed a few episodes but, it is a pretty compelling series.

My latest binge-watch was Billions, but now I have to wait for Season 7 and pray that Damian Lewis comes back--even for a brief appearance.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Just watched the last episode. Between this and “Arrested Development”, I’ve come to the conclusion that Jason Bateman is a genius.
    I don’t know, I kind of wondered off somewhere in season one. I thought it was quite decent but not breathlessly compelling like my darling Succession. It was rubbing up a little too much on Breaking Bad without the stylistic visuals.

Solid casting and acting, though.

I am finishing up another Breaking Bad breakaway, Better Call Saul, finishing up season five. I’m a little tired of Vince Gilligan’s aforementioned stylistic story telling, on the other hand it’s pure Vince Gilligan.

I was not expecting the ending. Really thought it was going to go another way.

Ozark had me guessing up until the end. You knew some of the main characters were going to be eliminated, but not which ones. I reupped to Netflix just to see how it would end and thought it was very good entertainment. I was a little happy for it to end since almost all of the characters were so despicable.

I'll try the newest Better Call Saul episodes before dropping my subscription again. I'd like to see them try a re-make of Soylent Green one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    Ozark had me guessing up until the end. You knew some of the main characters were going to be eliminated, but not which ones. I reupped to Netflix just to see how it would end and thought it was very good entertainment. I was a little happy for it to end since almost all of the characters were so despicable.

I'll try the newest Better Call Saul episodes before dropping my subscription again. I'd like to see them try a re-make of Soylent Green one of these days.
    Netflix doesn’t carry Season 6, the current and final, season of Better Call Saul.

that is am AMC production. I suppose it will eventually find its way over to
    Netflix. Netflix holds seasons 1-5 of Saul.

Thread Information