Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Good Good news in Phoenix! (Phoenix PD related)

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I guess, Rob, when you start calling other human beings "trash", you are going down a terrible path.

https://brenebrown.com/articles/2018...with-language/
    bae, with all due respect, ample evidence exists that both Jeri Williams and Allister Adel lied like rugs on the floor and charged peaceful protesters completely illegally as gang members, pushing for 40 year sentences for innocent people engaging in Constitutionally protected activity. Like it or not, deny all you want, were it not for the FT Investigative saints at ABC News 15 - who have several FT investigators exclusively digging for police dirt - yes, the Phoenix PD IS that corrupt - without ABC News they might have gotten away with it.

Given this extreme illegal behavior, utter destruction of public trust, and the arrogance behind such sick evil........

What other non-profane word other than trash would describe Jeri Williams and Allister Adel other than trash? Seriously. What other word covers such? Be glad you don't live here. It's nothing like what you seem to say your part of the world is - it's always been extremely corrupt - but with the advent of smartphones, most Phoenicians know that the only real purpose for the police is wealth redistribution via litigation. As I said, be grateful you don't live here. It's a very different world - at least as far as how low and evil law enforcement truly is.

Though I will admit one thing. When newcomers here finally realize exactly how evil the police are, I love to say - I and many others told you so. I don't do this to be a jerk but to cement the unpleasant reality deep as it can go. Not nice, no, but we are talking of saving human life itself from these extremely sick and misguided people/often criminals. Welcome to Phoenix and Maricopa County.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    What other non-profane word other than trash would describe Jeri Williams and Allister Adel other than trash?
    At least in one case I'd use the term "victim of mental illness and now unfortunately dead". Rob, get off your high horse and show a little respect.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    At least in one case I'd use the term "victim of mental illness and now unfortunately dead". Rob, get off your high horse and show a little respect.
    Alan, with all due respect.....you really don't get it, do you? You show zilch courage in doing simple googling which would show you that unfortunately you are very very very much mistaken on this issue - at least here in Phoenix/Maricopa County. Such takes away from your credibility though I don't believe you are aware of this?

Regarding respect - when the Phoenix Police cease and desist their continual quest for destroying innocent people - and some minor misdemeanor type violators - for say one generation - say if I make it to 80 - then we'll talk about respect. Right now they are too much of a violent/felonious threat to society. No high horse required - just brutally honest reality. Something I have an abundance of thankfully.

Beyond all this, my purpose here was POSITIVE. Yes indeed. The point is that the half life of evil is usually relatively short - major shakeups are coming to the Phoenix PD for this very reason. Another point - faith and patience are often stronger than systemic evil. Both points of course being highly positive things.

I did say I would not go on and on regarding my neighborhood and I won't other than to say - SO and I are invited for drinks a few doors down to celebrate and strategise. Looking forward, it's been awhile.

Rob

Yppej
    In Boston peaceful protestors are also being arrested. They went outside the Mayor's house so she got a law passed restricting that. Then they went to City Hall, which is where they were told they should go, and were arrested anyways.

Meanwhile a gang of children is going around beating people up and most of them are not being charged because if you are age 11 or under you get a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    In Boston peaceful protestors are also being arrested. They went outside the Mayor's house so she got a law passed restricting that. Then they went to City Hall, which is where they were told they should go, and were arrested anyways.

Meanwhile a gang of children is going around beating people up and most of them are not being charged because if you are age 11 or under you get a free pass.
    Here, it is about age 16 and under that gives you free pass. Unless you rape or murder someone, then you may be tried as an adult.

Thread Information