Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: May Purge

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Leisure suit).
    and I don’t mind that. It’s a hilarious garment.

Today I quizzed him about the family heirloom cashmere sweaters made by his aunt in Scotland. He said he has three or four of them. The problem is that they are too small for him and so I want him to let go of them and send them to his nephew’s children.

That’s a great idea about the sweaters.

Yppej
    A never used beach umbrella. Ex had me buy it, never reimbursed me, we never went to the beach, and it has been gathering dust ever since. Every time I saw it, it made me think of him so out it goes.

Yppej
    A pair of jeans that are splitting apart. I found another pair that will now be my gardening pair.

We had some ready-made canned cocktails that we didn't like, and I was able to give them away via our local FB giving page.

Yppej
    A lamp given me by the ex-friend. I had thought of reaching out to her but our mutual friends are cool towards me now and it would seem she is badmouthing me whilst I have never done that to her. It is also gaudy and ugly.

Yppej
    Got a new broom and the splayed out one the ex left here is going out the door Tuesday to the work dumpster. It will not fit in my trash barrel.

Yppej
    Started cleaning out the glove box - old registrations, old inspection reports, etc.

As I was tossing things into our big alley dumpsters I noticed a bunch of notebooks in our dumpster. I flipped through one of them and they were notes from an entomology class from 1972. DH is tossing his college notebooks! Another miracle.

I got rid of 6 boxes that were in attic! Empty boxes that were saved in case we had to send something back...vista HP pavillion computer box! sonic tooth brush box...and others! They are cut down ready to use under mulch in the yard and garden and the styrofoam molded pieces are in the trash. I do always wonder if art teachers could use them for structural art, but figure if they can they probably have bunches of their own. It only took about 20 minutes and several trips up and down.

I bet I have some textbooks...

Thread Information