Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Gas prices

Okay----I know you kids love to get out there and DRIVE, just DRIVE and Drive and Drive, to places that have little relevance to your own life. It's just getting out there, and burning fuel and wearing out vehicles, for something to DO. Then--trade 'er in, and get screwed again. Yup. But, did it ever make you wonder---why you are doing this? I, on the other hand, do NOT like wasting money on motor fuel, just to pile up miles, driving across nowhere. See? It is just consumption---overconsumption---for consumptions' sake. See? If each of you will sent me proof that you have disposed of your fuel-guzzlers, and taken a vow to stay in your lovely, lovely dream homes when you are not working, then I'll send you a rubiks' cube to occupy your leisure time. Yup. Hope thatt helpps you some. Thankk Mee. (See photo of awesome & amazing place to drive to, that has no relevance to your actual life.)2022-12-24 (2).jpg2022-12-24 (2).jpg
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 12-26-22 at 2:48pm.

$3.07 on Christmas eve
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

In rural north central FL, gas prices were anywhere from $3-3.15 while I was there last week. Coming home this weekend, I drove though AL, western TN/KY, and almost the entire length of IL. Prices were anywhere from $2.50 to $3.15.

Okay----I know summa you kidsd have an intense desire to get out there and DRIVE, and summa you might also want to see some geological features, such as mountains and other rock formations. Welll-I won't encourage you to drive about 200 miles or more north of Fairbanks on the 400-mile long Dalton Highway, but there IS this VERY interesting mountain next to the route. Yup. Don't say it's all my fault when you find that there are VERY few gas statiobns en route, and that fuel is a little pricy, due to the remoteness and lack of competition among sellers. Yup. But yeah---here's a photo. Thankk mee.2022-12-26 (3).jpg

Okay----Here's another shot o' hi-way 11, in the middle-o-nowhere, Alaska. Do you see any gas stations? Ha. But, that's what it's like. Yup.If you were there, right there, and had a bad case of outta gas, you'd pay a leeetle bit more per gallon, now wouldn't ya? And not mind it a bit. Nope.2022-12-26 (4).jpg

Thread Information