Page 87 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

See desantis has a class action lawsuit filed against him for his duplicity in transporting Venezuelan migrants from Texas to Martha's vineyard. Why anyone considers desantis a good choice for anything is beyond me....

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    See desantis has a class action lawsuit filed against him for his duplicity in transporting Venezuelan migrants from Texas to Martha's vineyard. Why anyone considers desantis a good choice for anything is beyond me....
    I wonder if the lawyer involved has a client or simply filed the lawsuit on his/her own?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I wonder if the lawyer involved has a client or simply filed the lawsuit on his/her own?
    Look it up... at least 3 migrants have filed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Look it up... at least 3 migrants have filed so far.
    Only 3? I would think all 48 would have had multiple lawyers soliciting their permission by now, perhaps guaranteeing large cash settlements as an incentive.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

News just broke….more to come?

More interesting will be the investigations into the lies they were told to coerce them onto the planes. Apparently they left a paper trail of a crudely done document promising stuff that wasn’t waiting for them. Wonder who made the decision to do that? Will Perla take the fall for it? I don’t know about texas law or federal law but Florida law is clear that lying to people to coerce them to cross state lines is a human trafficking violation.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Only 3? I would think all 48 would have had multiple lawyers soliciting their permission by now, perhaps guaranteeing large cash settlements as an incentive.
    Personally, I hope this ends with all of them being granted asylum. I'm sickened at the way they were treated and used for political advantage by Abbott and DeSantis.

I watched The De-Population Bomb on YT recently in which two snooty Republican sat around discussing how the little people (women) should step it up and have more babies, while admitting that more immigration was probably the answer to our rapidly declining population. But I guess cruelty toward desperate petitioners at the border plays better to their base.
    Last edited by JaneV2.0; 9-21-22 at 10:17am.

Well, gotta give the Republicans credit. They run their human trafficking operations right out in the open, not lurking in the basement of a pizza parlor where nobody can see a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Well, gotta give the Republicans credit. They run their human trafficking operations right out in the open, not lurking in the basement of a pizza parlor where nobody can see a thing.
    True. The democrats were so secretive they ran their operation out of the NONEXISTENT basement of a pizza parlor.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    You can thank Trump for this trend; he never bothers to hide his criminality, knowing that he'll never have to pay for it. He never has.

Thread Information