Page 135 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2401

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I doubt you'll ever thank people like me for saving our government but "you're welcome".
    It often takes quite some time for biographers and film-makers to introduce heroes to the general public, but when they get around to you I'm looking forward to telling all my friends, "I knew him when...."
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    It often takes quite some time for biographers and film-makers to introduce heroes to the general public, but when they get around to you I'm looking forward to telling all my friends, "I knew him when...."
    Well, after knocking down all those statues there are plenty of unoccupied plinths available.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Well, after knocking down all those statues there are plenty of unoccupied plinths available.
    Haha.

Now our former president, and current presidential candidate, has publicly called for discarding the constitution and installing him as dictator. It was interesting enough watching republican politicians try to distance themselves from him without actually distancing themselves from him after Kanye went so totally Hitler fanboy that even Alex Jones was appalled. It will be even more interesting to see how they try to do that with this. The terror in their eyes at the thought of being the next Liz Cheney will be hilarious.

Now our former president, and current presidential candidate, has publicly called for discarding the constitution and installing him as dictator. ....
    I missed it, what did he say?

I was out at the rifle range all morning working on the 600 yard targets, as one does.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    In Arizona there is good reason not to vote GOP. The Republican Party is the party of Kari Lake. Need more be said? Rob

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I missed it, what did he say?

So. with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and
    would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    In Arizona there is good reason not to vote GOP. The Republican Party is the party of Kari Lake. Need more be said? Rob
    At least her lawyers finally learned that there are consequences for filing BS cases.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    At least her lawyers finally learned that there are consequences for filing BS cases.
    One of her assembled legal enterauge (sp?) is big name Alan Derschowitz (sp?) who really should have known better. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    One of her assembled legal enterauge (sp?) is big name Alan Derschowitz (sp?) who really should have known better. Rob
    So sad. First he stopped getting invites to all the best parties in the Hamptons because of his efforts to support and help traitor trump. Now this! Oh the tragedy.

Thread Information