Page 149 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2401

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

Dang. Every day this "Santos" guy is proven to be a better and better fit for the modern republican party. The most recent scam of raising funds for a fake charity that helps pet owners and then not actually helping the pet and instead letting it die certainly takes "republican values" to the extreme. I can't wait to see the next episode of this freak show! I don't have a good enough imagination to even began to conceive of how they're going to top dead puppies.

Okey-Dokey----Seeing as this thread has gone well past its best-by date, I'd like to suggest that it be locked, and that someone take the initiative to start a thread topic concerning Fair Play For Cuba. Yup. Then, you kids can continue the controversy over there. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.2023-01-18 (6).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okey-Dokey----Seeing as this thread has gone well past its best-by date, I'd like to suggest that it be locked, and that someone take the initiative to start a thread topic concerning Fair Play For Cuba. Yup. Then, you kids can continue the controversy over there. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.2023-01-18 (6).jpg
    How exactly do you think this thread has gone stale? I realize that even most rational republicans probably don't want to talk about dead puppies but that doesn't mean the thread is stale. It just means that republicans probably need to find better priorities than trying to justify that their politicians are pro-dead puppy.

trump mega raised the debt ceiling but now republicans are going to try to negotiate “demands” and threatening to let the government shut down if not met. Problem is, there are so many FAR right nutwings that would go through with it. They care nothing for the people they are supposed to represent.

https://marketrealist.com/p/national-debt-under-trump/

Okey-Dokey----Seeing as this thread has gone well past its best-by date, I'd like to suggest that it be locked, and that someone take the initiative to start a thread topic concerning Fair Play For Cuba. Yup. Then, you kids can continue the controversy over there. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.
    It has gone one a little long. I'd suggest if you don't enjoy the interaction anymore , you don't have to read the thread.

Or maybe someone would like to start a new similar discussion, since people still seem interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    It has gone one a little long. I'd suggest if you don't enjoy the interaction anymore , you don't have to read the thread.

Or maybe someone would like to start a new similar discussion, since people still seem interested.
    I think it is fine, and even preferred, to have a designated place to park one’s complaints about the wascally wepublicans. It reduces contamination of complaints on the rest of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post

Okay---Thanks for your input. Ha. It's much like the "America---Love It Or Leave It" bumper-sticker mantra, isn't it? Yet---Dems & Pubs promote these endless arguments, that don't solve anything. Doing that is prolly(probably, okay?)a smoke-screen, a distraction, to conceal what they are really doing, from the public. See? Did you know that Trump signed into law a bill that increases penalties for operating an unauthorized radio-broadcasting station? It's not small-change, either. That's just the tip o' the iceberg, in the land o' the free.. Not to blame Trump, but he mainly does what his handlers advise him to, just as Ol' Joe does.And where are the handlers recruited from? Meanwhile you kids argue over "rights" for a group on the periphery, the Alphabet People. So much attention paid to that particular small segment of citizens actually increases resentment toward them, don't you know? Just using that as an example. But yeah---Fair Play For Cuba. What's your take on that? Oswald was VERY concerned about it(like you kids are about alphabet peeps), till his life was cut short in the hands of the po-leese, by a murderous thug, after they repeatedly paraded him before a random crowd at several press conferences. Yup. That is what he got for(allegedly) shooting a policeman. See? Now you know. Thankk Mee.

Okay---Thanks for your input. Ha. It's much like the "America---Love It Or Leave It" bumper-sticker mantra, isn't it? Yet---Dems & Pubs promote these endless arguments, that don't solve anything. Doing that is prolly(probably, okay?)a smoke-screen, a distraction, to conceal what they are really doing, from the public. See? Did you know that Trump signed into law a bill that increases penalties for operating an unauthorized radio-broadcasting station? It's not small-change, either. That's just the tip o' the iceberg, in the land o' the free.. Not to blame Trump, but he mainly does what his handlers advise him to, just as Ol' Joe does.And where are the handlers recruited from? Meanwhile you kids argue over "rights" for a group on the periphery, the Alphabet People. So much attention paid to that particular small segment of citizens actually increases resentment toward them, don't you know? Just using that as an example. But yeah---Fair Play For Cuba. What's your take on that? Oswald was VERY concerned about it(like you kids are about alphabet peeps), till his life was cut short in the hands of the po-leese, by a murderous thug, after they repeatedly paraded him before a random crowd at several press conferences. Yup. That is what he got for(allegedly) shooting a policeman. See? Now you know. Thankk Mee.
    I think a real life problem is that “alphabet people” I.e. specifically mtf trans persons infiltrate women’s spaces. LiKe prisons.

Tell me that isn’t a problem.

Neil De Grasse Tyson was, a few years ago, talking to Joe Rogan about MTF trans men and asking why is infiltrating women’s sports really a problem? He doesn’t see it. Okay Neil, I get that you do not care about sports, good for you Mr. Science. But what about all of those female- only scholarships designed to bring women into STEM roles Do ya care about that world being infiltrated by men? Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I think a real life problem is that “alphabet people” I.e. specifically mtf trans persons infiltrate women’s spaces. LiKe prisons.
    Come now...

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post

Tell me that isn’t a problem.

Neil De Grasse Tyson was, a few years ago, talking to Joe Rogan about MTF trans men and asking why is infiltrating women’s sports really a problem? He doesn’t see it.
    I love anyone for who they are and how they choose to identify themselves. However, I don't love laws that favor the biology of males over the biology of females. I do not think MTF trans people should participate in female sports. Why? Because their biology makes them better suited for certain physical skills. Because someone identifies as a female doesn't mean they are in every sense of the word. If this sounds like I'm betraying my progressive leftist roots, that's OK. Derrick Jensen, the environmentalist and culture philosopher, has pretty much thrown his career and credibility into the toilet because of his opinions on this, which makes him "transphobic" in the minds of some, but I think that common sense has to carry through all the implications for accommodating multiple gender scenarios--both biological and psychological--into account fairly.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information