Page 89 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

But in my fantasy deal with the devil, would you take it?Trump goes away permenantly in exchange for all current legal threats and charges dropped.

Deal?

No deal IL. I want him to pay the price for his crimes unless by disappearing you mean dying.

Yppej
    IL will get her deal eventually because Trump is old and overweight and will die and no one will bother to prosecute once he is gone.

Bet his whole family is in on the grift though.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    No deal IL. I want him to pay the price for his crimes unless by disappearing you mean dying.
    So, you will risk him being President of the United States again. Alrighty then.

If it can be proved that he is involved in espionage--like selling classified information to Putin, I don't believe he will be allowed to just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    If it can be proved that he is involved in espionage--like selling classified information to Putin, I don't believe he will be allowed to just walk away.
    You all remind me of the romance scammer victims I have been watching on Youtube. Hope springs eternal with them:Just another $3,200 will get their boyfriend home. Then another $1480. Next week it is $16,780. Then,…wait!here is the BIG event that will finally get their boyfriend into their arms from his oil rig/prison/hospital bed etc. and it is $138,000!

with Trump you all are saying “THIS time we will get him! “ yet he wiggles out of jail time over and over.

Whatever happens, Trump will have the best lawyers in the world. I imagine the bar is high for conviction. In fact it should be because isn’t espionage a capital offense? Don’t you all often tell me you would rather see someone go free than be wrongly convicted and given the chair?

People, take the deal. Say goodbye to Trump.

trump is known not to pay his lawyers. Heard tell he had to pay $3 million up front for the current one....

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...ront-rcna48109

trump will not be wrongly convicted. There is so much evidence against him plus many people who can testify.

IL maybe you should start a new thread that is a poll.. As others have stated, rump should be subject to the law as we all are... no special treatment.
    Last edited by frugal-one; 9-22-22 at 6:00am.

Judging from the lawyers he currently has he most certainly will not have the best. Even his bought and paid for judge can only protect him so much. Her delusions of a Supreme Court appointment fit right in with IL’s romance fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    You all remind me of the romance scammer victims I have been watching on Youtube. Hope springs eternal with them:Just another $3,200 will get their boyfriend home. Then another $1480. Next week it is $16,780. Then,…wait!here is the BIG event that will finally get their boyfriend into their arms from his oil rig/prison/hospital bed etc. and it is $138,000!

with Trump you all are saying “THIS time we will get him! “ yet he wiggles out of jail time over and over.

Whatever happens, Trump will have the best lawyers in the world. I imagine the bar is high for conviction. In fact it should be because isn’t espionage a capital offense? Don’t you all often tell me you would rather see someone go free than be wrongly convicted and given the chair?

People, take the deal. Say goodbye to Trump.
    You may very well be right, considering his history.

Those romance scams are fascinating to me. I don't understand how anyone, no matter how lonely, could be taken in by them. Unless you were a close relative or a lifetime friend, there's no way I'd send you any meaningful amount of money, let alone my life savings. Mind-boggling.

Thread Information