Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

Okay---let's get one thing clarified---I, will be voting for ALL Republican candidates, except for several Libertarians. I will NOT be voting for ANY candidate who is affiliated with that Democratic Party. Hope that helps you some. 2022-07-22 (8).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    I am going to vote today. You can bet it will not be for the lying republicans. And, yes, they are lying “bleeps” in my state.
    So you won’t be voting in the Republican primary? That’s probably best for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    So you won’t be voting in the Republican primary? That’s probably best for all concerned.
    As stated above, I voted today….primary… not just republican. Can’t believe you’re voting for traitor Ron Johnson. Your head is in the sand. Seems mostly old people that I know are voting republican. They only watch fox news and believe the fodder they are being fed.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay---let's get one thing clarified---I, will be voting for ALL Republican candidates, except for several Libertarians. I will NOT be voting for ANY candidate who is affiliated with that Democratic Party. Hope that helps you some. 2022-07-22 (8).jpg
    ridiculous for all reasons stated above. Quit watching Fox news.

As stated above, I voted today….primary… not just republican. Can’t believe you’re voting for traitor Ron Johnson. Your head is in the sand. Seems mostly old people that I know are voting republican. They only watch fox news and believe the fodder they are being fed.
    What’s this fixation people have with Fox News? I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that half their viewership was hatewatchers from the number of times they bring it up. It seems to be a required element of the cartoonish stereotype construction process.

Okay---I'm just sitting here, wondering how I can quit something I'm NOT doing? I just never watch Fox News. Einstein didn't watch Fox, so why should I? Ha--gotcha. See? But yeah---Mr Dahl may be right---this accusation of "watching Fox News" may be projection by the accuser, of their own behaviors. I have noticed libs make a LOT of assumptions, upon which to justify their beliefs. Plus, do a LOT of name-calling and lashing out at people who don't accept their ideology. See? Hope that helps you some.2022-07-22 (8).jpg

This is always frugal-one’s advice, stop listening to Fox News. I got that several times from her and it’s hilarious because for most of the years of my adult life I haven’t even had a mechanism to watch Fox News because we didn’t have cable TV. Now in Hermann we have cable TV but I just don’t watch it. I don’t watch anything on the television set Other than occasional binges of HGTV And I always regret that.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 7-29-22 at 10:14pm.

These days all media are biased in support of their preferred demographic. I think anyone with an interest in politics needs to consume a little from each if they really want to be well informed. Anyone who constantly berates one, or even worse the consumers of one, is probably too partisan to be worthy of my concern, I'll reserve that for those who get their news from late night comedy shows.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Who of right mind, would strictly get their news from a comedy show? Ever hear of parody, Alan?

littlebobby... trump was the massive name caller, if you remember ... and a few of his current minions have followed suit.

I cannot rationalize people voting republican with all that has happened. I have voted republican in the past when there was such a thing. I don't believe the current party is of that ilk. Enough said.

Who of right mind, would strictly get their news from a comedy show? Ever hear of parody, Alan?
    Your posts remind me of a poster back in the GWB days who got all her political news from Jon Stewart. These days she probably gets it from Rachel Maddow. Same/Same, oddly enough.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information