Page 145 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2401

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

This whole “Joe’s got stolen documents too! But his aren’t stolen!” Is just hilarious. What in the actual fk goes on with these dimwits in D.C? And by that I mean ALL of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I liked the way Joe tried to display his goodwill by explaining that the second tranche of lost documents was stored in the garage where he keeps his Corvette.
    Still seems hokey that NOW documents are found …. a little too pat a time …

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Still seems hokey that NOW documents are found …. a little too pat a time …
    They weren't found NOW, they were found a week or so before the mid-terms. They're only just now letting anyone know about them.
    Are you one of those conspiracy theorists who see dastardly Republicans behind every tree?

It's curious to me that I've heard no-one speculate on why he had these documents, was he hoping to sell them to the highest bidder as some of you suggested Trump intended. Why aren't some of you speculating?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    They weren't found NOW, they were found a week or so before the mid-terms. They're only just now letting anyone know about them.
    Are you one of those conspiracy theorists who see dastardly Republicans behind every tree?

It's curious to me that I've heard no-one speculate on why he had these documents, was he hoping to sell them to the highest bidder as some of you suggested Trump intended. Why aren't some of you speculating?
    oh Alan, it was just a misunderstanding, a mix up by old feeble minded Joe. Nothing to see here. Except for the feeble mindedness which *IS*a concern. 6 more years of this? Ugh.

WHY are they not putting pressure on him to declare he will not run and to get someone who is not our Vice.president to run? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

I may have jested about Trump selling them on eBay, but basically suspected something nefarious because he has no ethics and the whole thing seemed shady. His motivation for power might be similar to a beagle for bacon. I probably need more information to speculate on Biden. Because Trump seemed uncooperative it cast further suspicions and the nature of the documents that related to national security appeared to be concerning. I don't trust either's explanation yet, but it's a matter of degree if not magnitude.

There was a heart-rending piece on the CNN site about how damned busy poor Joe and his staff were in 2017 when the documents got lost. Another “Republicans Pounce” moment, apparently.

Lol. Trump ‘seemed’ uncooperative? That’s the most generous reading of the trump stolen document story I think I’ve ever read. He most absolutely WAS uncooperative. Any other interpretation of what happened is just silly Republican justifying. Kind of like the silly justifying of ‘Santos’ lies about every aspect of his pathetic life.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Lol. Trump ‘seemed’ uncooperative? That’s the most generous reading of the trump stolen document story I think I’ve ever read. He most absolutely WAS uncooperative. Any other interpretation of what happened is just silly Republican justifying. Kind of like the silly justifying of ‘Santos’ lies about every aspect of his pathetic life.
    It seems like haggling over terminology to me, but say Trump "was" uncooperative would that make it obstruction of justice. Guilty as charged or innocent until proven guilty? Is our legal system failing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
    It seems like haggling over terminology to me, but say Trump "was" uncooperative would that make it obstruction of justice. Guilty as charged or innocent until proven guilty? Is our legal system failing us.
    We’re all aware of the timeline. Comparing what trump did to what biden did is like comparing someone who had a car accident and then left the scene versus someone who had an accident and then stopped, called the police and remained on the scene until the cops came, etc.

Trump repeatedly claimed there was no ‘there’ there as it became obvious to anyone without an R after their name that that there was a lot of ‘there’ there that he was desperately and pathetically trying to deny with multiple lies about whether a full search for docs had been done, etc.

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    Here is another brilliant move in Missouri

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mis...-covering-arms

What is the matter with lawmakers? Don't they have poverty, homelessness, crime, education policies and so on to deal with?

Telling women to cover their arms reminds me of the old days when a woman reported a rape and the first question was "what were you wearing"

A bunch of morons. Do you really think that was why you were voted into office?

Thread Information