Page 33 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    You may be on to something. Perhaps I should start a movement among democrats in the Central Valley to change the waiting room tv stations to see if we could drive more republicans to Idaho and wherever else they have fled to.
    At least in the places where the TVs haven’t been stolen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    At least in the places where the TVs haven’t been stolen yet.
    You do have a point. I don’t know about burglary stats but the highest gun death county in California is not LA or San Francisco or Oakland by a long shot. It’s blood red kern county (Bakersfield at the south end of the Central Valley).

You do have a point. I don’t know about burglary stats but the highest gun death county in California is not LA or San Francisco or Oakland by a long shot. It’s blood red kern county (Bakersfield at the south end of the Central Valley).
    Sounds like they could benefit from a tough prosecutor. I hear Chesa Boudin is available.

They would probably prefer a more trump style prosecutor. Two hour trials for drug offenses and the death penalty for all convicted drug dealers.

They would probably prefer a more trump style prosecutor. Two hour trials for drug offenses and the death penalty for all convicted drug dealers.
    I know the type. The sort of guys who could count on financial support from various Democratic organizations.

Are those the same types that expect the republicans party to pay their legal bills related to their attempt to overthrow the government?

For the second time in 33 years I’m not voting in an election. Tomorrow I’m in St. Louis and my voting place is Herman. I looked at the ballot last week to see if I should go in and vote at the courthouse and I just couldn’t see anyone I want to vote for. And then today Donald J Trump came out and said that I should vote for Eric. So, I guess it’s good that I am not voting because I would be confused as to which Eric I’m supposed to be voting for.

IL… You actually would take a recommendation from trump??? Thought you were over him. And yes, I know there are 2 Erics and moron trump did not delineate. I can’t imagine NOT voting this time around. You don’t vote, you have no right to bitch later!

Orban's advisor resignation says it all. Yet "republicans" gave him a standing ovation for his nazi rhetoric at CPAC. Why not to vote republican... the list keeps growing.

“The speech you delivered is a purely Nazi diatribe worthy of Joseph Goebbels," wrote Zsuzsa Hegedus, Mr Orban’s adviser, in her resignation letter, according to the Hungarian hvg.hu news website.

There are many stories on the web ... I just grabbed this one but there are many others. Hateful.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...205608778.html

What the hell is their strange fascination with authoritarian dictators, anyway? They scare the hell out of me, as they should anyone who loves freedom.

Thread Information