Page 152 of 242 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2417

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Biden REQUESTED his home be searched for any other documents unlike his predecessor. Makes one wonder if some documents were planted? The timing seems too coincidental. If nothing else, it shows Biden wants to be in compliance.
    Sure he did. Once a subpoena was all but inevitable. This is the guy who hired a private legal team to clean out an office. The White House first tried to quietly return some documents to the National Archives, but their inspector general notified DOJ.

But then they started turning up in multiple places and it became less and less the nothingburger than originally claimed. Unless you consider comical incompetence to be nothing.

I don’t think we need a GOP plot to understand this situation. “Never attribute to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity”.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    That's quite a stretch isn't it?
    if anyone is planting documents it is the DNC who wants this old codger out of the running for 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    if anyone is planting documents it is the DNC who wants this old codger out of the running for 2024.
    It's a shame no one thought of doing that to Reagan, the old fool.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    A hostile questioner at one of the debates raised that issue with him. He replied to the effect that he wouldn’t hold his opponent’s youth and inexperience against him.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Given that he had probably never seen a classified document before his role as the doddering president that he eventually became it probably wasn't possible. Even though California is the biggest state it's unlikely that our governors have much occasion to see such things much less take them home at the end of their governorships.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Given that he had probably never seen a classified document before his role as the doddering president that he eventually became it probably wasn't possible. Even though California is the biggest state it's unlikely that our governors have much occasion to see such things much less take them home at the end of their governorships.
    Well, it’s looking increasingly possible that Mr Reagan’s tenure as President will be twice as long as Mr Biden’s Maybe we should wait until then for a fair comparison.

Although you are making me nostalgic for the Great Satans of yesteryear. I miss the Gipper.

In honor of these recent posts, today I’m wearing my “Reagan/Bush” t shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post

Although you are making me nostalgic for the Great Satans of yesteryear. I miss the Gipper.
    I know right? He just hated our country and didn't think the government could do anything right instead of actively trying to overthrow it like the current batch of assholes.

Regan would be the poster child for required mental competency testing.

So now classified documents have been found in Pence's house. Geez, wake me up when someone finds a dead body in some politician's closet. Until then, I'm bored already.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Thread Information