Page 88 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Why NOT to vote Republican

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    More interesting will be the investigations into the lies they were told to coerce them onto the planes. Apparently they left a paper trail of a crudely done document promising stuff that wasn’t waiting for them. Wonder who made the decision to do that? Will Perla take the fall for it? I don’t know about texas law or federal law but Florida law is clear that lying to people to coerce them to cross state lines is a human trafficking violation.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/texas-s...rd-11663689981

Looks like trump should be worried… his special master is not behaving the way he wants. We can only hope….

Snippet..
    But Dearie said that if Trump’s lawyers will not actually assert that the records have been declassified, and the DoJ makes an acceptable case that they remain classified, he will be inclined to regard them as classified.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-declassified

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    You can thank Trump for this trend; he never bothers to hide his criminality, knowing that he'll never have to pay for it. He never has.
    At least he's never stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot anyone yet.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    At least he's never stood in the middle of 5th Avenue and shot anyone yet.
    Well there's that. But I bet he envies Putin's ability to neutralize his enemies--quite a few lately--at a dizzying clip.

trump and 3 of his kids accused of business fraud by New York AG.... hope they get more than a slap!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ag/ar-AA125qry

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    trump and 3 of his kids accused of business fraud by New York AG.... hope they get more than a slap!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ag/ar-AA125qry
    It's a civil case, not criminal. I'm guessing that's because there's not enough there there for anything more.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    It's a civil case, not criminal. I'm guessing that's because there's not enough there there for anything more.
    Wait...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...es/ar-AA126ekS

Plus he has so many other cases in the works. I don't see how he can come through unscathed (nor should he because he is not supposed to be above the law).

I wonder if the Trump haters, all of them and me included would take this deal with the devil:

Trump goes away permanently from politics in exchange for dropping all of the current, outstanding legal issues against him everywhere.

For me, that is a deal I would take in a New York minute.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I wonder if the Trump haters, all of them and me included would take this deal with the devil:

Trump goes away permanently from politics in exchange for dropping all of the current, outstanding legal issues against him everywhere

For me, that is a deal I would take in a New York minute.
    I would LOVE to see him gone in any way possible but feel he should have to pay the price as anyone else would have to pay. he is not special.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I'm not a Trump-hater, as such.

However, I do believe that if you do the crime, you should do the time. And not be able to use your wealth, power, and the fear you inspire to avoid justice.

If he did anything, let's follow the same process that any other citizen would go through and see how that goes.

Thread Information