Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: And what are you watching in 2022?

Iím looking forward to seeing Brendan Gleeson and Colin Farrell together again in The Banishes of Inisherin. I hear it is a wonderful film but complicated. Itís not going to be the insane romp of In Bruges, the last film where these two are together.

Last night, I watched Deliverance on Netflix. It was just as delightfully horrifying as I remembered, and I love the music so much! I actually bought the soundtrack album in my early teens.
    I see that Netflix also has A Clockwork Orange available. That's another one I need to re-watch.
    It almost feels bad to re-watch movies when there are so many movies I haven't seen even once, but I perused the Netfiix menu last night and those are the ones that called out to my creepy little self.

My high-end Hanspree TV died some months back and I don't much miss it, occupied as I am with YouTube and Kindle books. I'm planning to cancel my cable subscription and thinking about subscribing to You Tube TV. Does anyone have experience with that?

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    My high-end Hanspree TV died some months back and I don't much miss it, occupied as I am with YouTube and Kindle books. I'm planning to cancel my cable subscription and thinking about subscribing to You Tube TV. Does anyone have experience with that?
    Yes and no.

I don't have a paid subscription, but I am one of the five family member add on's from my mom's subscription. I have to log on over there (can do from phone) when I go over for something (once every 3 months was what the restriction said), and it doesn't have every channel (there is one program I watch, but I can view it via streaming from that channel the day after it airs), but I have built up a movie collection in it and hope to add a few more (Turner classic movies or whatever it is called now, things I don't see readily available that I would watch around memorial day, etc).

Worth the price I paid, but I don't watch enough tv to justify a paid subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Last night, I watched Deliverance on Netflix. It was just as delightfully horrifying as I remembered, and I love the music so much! I actually bought the soundtrack album in my early teens.
    I see that Netflix also has A Clockwork Orange available. That's another one I need to re-watch.
    It almost feels bad to re-watch movies when there are so many movies I haven't seen even once, but I perused the Netfiix menu last night and those are the ones that called out to my creepy little self.
    Creepy girl!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    We cut the cord a couple of years ago. The only thing we pay for is internet. There are TONS of free tv sites out there! (and still not a lot worth watching - LOL) One of my many favorites is Pluto TV, but - again - there are a lot out there.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I watch very few channels; news and a couple of non-fiction ones, including History, which YT doesn't have, so I'll be on the lookout.

I watched Petite Maman on Hulu last night and I'm still scratching my head as I didn't get the storyline.

Thread Information