Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: And what are you watching in 2022?

And what are you watching in 2022?

Sorry, the 2021 was driving my OCD nuts. If y'all want to keep posting there, that's fine. If you want to shift to 2022, that's fine too.

I am watching the Colin Firth/Toni Colette Staircase and am kind of obsessed right now. Anyone else watching this?

Yes let’s switch to a 2022 thread!

Is the bulldog in this production of The Staircase?

I am looking forward to new episodes of Feed Phil on Netflix. He makes me laugh with his silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Yes let’s switch to a 2022 thread!

Is the bulldog in this production of The Staircase?
    I think there are multiple bulldogs and I thought of you when I saw it/them.

IL, one of the books about the case reported him abusing one of the dogs very badly, and suggesting he might have killed another, as it disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    IL, one of the books about the case reported him abusing one of the dogs very badly, and suggesting he might have killed another, as it disappeared.
    Are we talking Michael Peterson? What a swell fellow. There was a spate of spouse killers named Peterson there for awhile.

The latest mass murderer was an animal abuser too, it is said--a common sign of psychopathy.

Yes, there is a fictional adaptation of the story on HBO Max with Colin Firth, who is doing an amazing job with the accent and odd way Peterson has of speaking. Lots of up cadences and squeaking which I guess represent dishonesty? Very narcisstic. I am trying to learn better to know when people are lying, so I have been watching body language panel on youtube. They do one on him and talk about the squeaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I think I will be skipping that one, then.

Finished George Carlin's American Dream on HBO a few days ago. Part 1 is his early life and career with an emphasis on the seven words routine and part 2 is the 80s to his death. Was strange seeing him with short hair and wearing a suit. Has interviews with his family, business associates, and comedians who were influenced by him. Pretty good documentary and most of his stand up is still relevant today.

Carlin came to DC in 1996 and my parents decided it should be a family outing. We laughed at the sign in the venue saying the performance may include language some may find offensive.

Yppej
    I am watching City meetings, which are televised on local cable access, but usually I go in person.

Thread Information