Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you changing travel plans .....

What is travel?
    Went through a tank of gas, moving stuff from one house to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I am going to Ireland for 11 days in June. I am taking a tour with a friend and everything is included for 4600. I am Irish and looking forward to seeing where my relatives came from. It’s my first vacation in 3 years.
    Wow… prices have risen!

That sounds awesome, Terry. I have always wanted to visit Ireland. Now that Ancestry has changed me to being 37% Scottish instead of 20% Irish, I guess I should go there, haha, to visit the old country.

Catherine, they came from Cork and Galway. Frugal, since that price includes airfare, nice hotels, meals and tours I didn’t think the price was bad.

There are complications in terms of road trips etc., life sometimes just seems one big complication, but bf won't go on freeways, so even going to see something maybe 12-13 miles away, that I would not think much of on the freeway except in weekday commute hours (and even then it's merely annoying), becomes, do I really want to all that much? And often no, even less so if hypermiling etc. is involved, which seems to mean going really slow much of the time.
    Trees don't grow on money

Nope. I’m actually flying to Playa del Carmen, MX in early August for my full cave class in the cenotes. Not happy but I needed to get full cave done and there are reasons non-divers wouldn’t much understand.

I’m still driving as much as always to dive.

Thread Information