Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just don't have the energy.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

I just don't have the energy.....

As I've posted I have more time now due to OT cutbacks at work. I find myself so tired - as if I've hit a wall. There have been more Police and US CBP issues I haven't posted about that I could engage in activism about.....

But right now I just want to sleep, spend time with my cat and in my yard and with SO. I'm getting.sone attitude about it again and I'm like whatever. I'm too tired to be of.much use on activism right now anyway.

Working on not feeling guilty (easier said than done) and putting my health first.

Rob

Sometimes you just need a break from "things" and it sounds like you have reached that point. So take a break (guilt free!) and I'm guessing you will know when it's time to start "doing" again.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I think lots of things slow down in summer. There are fewer city meetings where I am. So you are probably not missing that much.

Tell me about it. Trying to run the business, moving, and possibly having to move back, maintain two houses, helping with all the estate stuff, etc. etc. If I make the mistake of sitting down, I tend to fall asleep from exhaustion.

Doesn't help that the purring sound is kind of a white noise while they pile up next to me.

I agree with the consensus. Thereís more to life than politics.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I agree with the consensus. There’s more to life than politics.
    Yes. This may be the first time I've agreed with you, but yes. You are dead here in my book.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Yes. This may be the first time I've agreed with you, but yes. You are dead here in my book.

Ron
    oops, should have been Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Tell me about it. Trying to run the business, moving, and possibly having to move back, maintain two houses, helping with all the estate stuff, etc. etc. If I make the mistake of sitting down, I tend to fall asleep from exhaustion.

Doesn't help that the purring sound is kind of a white noise while they pile up next to me.
    I assume “they “are furry creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post

Thereís never a wrong time to nap with cats if thatís what youíre referring to. Heck, this guy even got a volunteer opportunity doing it!

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/75-...oes-viral/#app

Nice story JP

Thread Information