Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Roe vs. Wade.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I'll let youall know how the protest goes. Taking some Monsters and some salad in a cooler bag. Been awhile since I've protested. I've missed it. I really have.

Cross your fingers for juicy lawsuits against the Phoenix PD when they break the law repeatedly tonight.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I'll let youall know how the protest goes. Taking some Monsters and some salad in a cooler bag. Been awhile since I've protested. I've missed it. I really have.

Cross your fingers for juicy lawsuits against the Phoenix PD when they break the law repeatedly tonight.

Rob
    Have a productive march!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Adding Justices to the Supreme Court has been done before. I propose any interviewees must show proof of religious non-affiliation. I think that's only fair.
    Should be division of church and state.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post

Rob
    Not a good reason to go there or even talk such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    No longer with all the gerrymandering and voter suppression by the republicans. WI is a prime example.
    OK, that’s pretty damn funny. You think Republicans are the only ones who gerrymander? You should pay attention to the corrupt Dems in IL. In Chicago, they even gerrymander among ethnic groups.

Wisconsin is one of those sucky states that has already stopped abortions. We have a democratic governor but, like Biden, is blocked at every turn trying to do the will of the people. Gerrymandering republicans etc....
    Lori Lightfoot, aka Groot, and Jelly Bean Prickster, the gov, are hell bent on promoting abortion tourism with IL as the hotspot for abortion in the Midwest. “Hey, we welcome you with open arms to come and kill your babies.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Lori Lightfoot, aka Groot, and Jelly Bean Prickster, the gov, are hell bent on promoting abortion tourism with IL as the hotspot for abortion in the Midwest. “Hey, we welcome you with open arms to come and kill your babies.”
    Moot point now. Hopefully, not for long!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    OK, that’s pretty damn funny. You think Republicans are the only ones who gerrymander? You should pay attention to the corrupt Dems in IL. In Chicago, they even gerrymander among ethnic groups.
    Answered this previously.... look back.

Not a good reason to go there or even talk such nonsense.
    Nonsense? I beg to differ. The Phoenix PD has a long history of assaulting and harassing and illegally arresting peaceful protestors, one of the main reasons they are being investigated by the DOJ. Don't believe me - Google is your friend here.

And should the Phoenix PD break the law once again or many times again tonight, is it not our duty to cash in on the sociopathic law breaking for top dollar? To not do so would be Unpatriotic to an extreme in today's United States.

Btw......... I really respect you for being willing to protest this latest rights strip by the United States.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Have a productive march!
    Thank You. En route now. Thankfully it's cooled down a tad.

Rob

Thread Information