Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 288

Thread: Why Not to Vote Democrat

  1. #191
    Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,603
    Back to the original question. I hope Biden/Harris don't run again. Rob

    Came back to say that that was one of my more brilliant posts, no? As Biden is indeed running again. So I will just change my comment to I wish he was not. Rob

  2. #192
    Senior Member jp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,560
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Back to the original question. I hope Biden/Harris don't run again. Rob
    Who would run in their place? To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld, "You don't go into an election with the candidate you wish existed, you go into an election with the candidate you have."

    If we're going to discuss democrats that need to go away I'd put Senator Menendez at the top of the list. That shady dude needs to resign, like today. At the absolute minimum he needs to be removed from his committee assignments.

  3. #193
    Senior Member bae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Offshore
    Posts
    11,442
    Senator Robert Menendez

  4. #194
    Simpleton Alan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    9,307
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I hope Biden/Harris don't run again. Rob
    Based upon health concerns, low approval ratings, lack of big money Democratic donor support and the very real possibility that Biden will be positively linked to his son's influence peddling scheme, I suspect he will bow out of the race early next year after granting a blanket pardon to Hunter in hopes all investigations will go away before the money trail is fully explored.

    Based upon Harris's even lower approval ratings and virtually non-existent Democratic donor support, I suspect she will step away from politics as soon as Biden bows out of the race.

    I would then expect Newsom's campaign to raise his profile nationally to take off while a few other ambitious Democrats throw their hats into the ring as well.

    And, if I'm wrong, it's beginning to look like Trump will best the Biden/Harris ticket in the electoral college and their ticket will quickly become a historical side note. So, I wouldn't worry about them if I were you.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

  5. #195
    Senior Member jp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,560
    I wonder when comer and gym Jordan are going to actually come up with some evidence against joe biden. That clown car has been trying hard for some time now without success. The only people who actually think they have credibility are so far down the Republican rabbit hole that they don’t realize how silly the rest of the world thinks they sound.

  6. #196
    Senior Member iris lilies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Always logged in
    Posts
    24,937
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I wonder when comer and gym Jordan are going to actually come up with some evidence against joe biden. That clown car has been trying hard for some time now without success. The only people who actually think they have credibility are so far down the Republican rabbit hole that they don’t realize how silly the rest of the world thinks they sound.
    I would vote for Newsom over Trump. As repugnant as it as it is, I’ve already decided to vote for Biden over Trump but please God if only the Democrats could put in someone who’s not completely ancient, and now appears corrupt.

    I’m not too worried about the California-ication of my region, at least in my lifetime. There’s only so much Newsom can do around here.
    I am not a serious person.

  7. #197
    Senior Member catherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    14,440
    Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Senator Robert Menendez
    Haha.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

  8. #198
    Senior Member jp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    9,560
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Biden ... now appears corrupt.
    He only appears corrupt if you believe the fake, fact free "news" that republicans have been spewing in a failing effort to smear him. Most average people are going to pay way more attention to things like the republican plan to shut down the government. Why people keep voting for the baby temper tantrum party I'll never understand.

  9. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,201
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I would vote for Newsom over Trump. As repugnant as it as it is, I’ve already decided to vote for Biden over Trump but please God if only the Democrats could put in someone who’s not completely ancient, and now appears corrupt.

    I’m not too worried about the California-ication of my region, at least in my lifetime. There’s only so much Newsom can do around here.
    Heís not a candidate for President, but he plays one on TV.

  10. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,201
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    He only appears corrupt if you believe the fake, fact free "news" that republicans have been spewing in a failing effort to smear him. Most average people are going to pay way more attention to things like the republican plan to shut down the government. Why people keep voting for the baby temper tantrum party I'll never understand.
    Iíd like to hear more about the sixteen shell companies and the bank records before we treat this like Hunterís laptop and insist itís all a fake.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •