Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America after Roe vs. Wade.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

I was unaware that Roe v. Wade was about work visa issues.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Very odd, The question thing about pregnancy and abortion.Action of a outlier oddball employee of U.S Customs, or something more sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Very odd, The question thing about pregnancy and abortion.Action of a outlier oddball employee of U.S Customs, or something more sinister?
    LOL. We all know what I would say. I'll spare you'all that. I will say IL that I'm glad you see sinister here. I'm wondering what others make of this - but as I said, I'll skip as we all know my take. Rob

[QUOTE=bae;411063]I was unaware that Roe v. Wade was about work visa issues.[/QUSame here but apparently it is. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I will say IL that I'm glad you see sinister here. I'm wondering what others make of this -
    From the story you linked, just ~2 weeks ago, in Los Angeles, in California, a pro-choice state, you seem to theorize that U.S. Customs, serving under Biden's pleasure, is up to something "sinister" by asking these questions?

Note the other issues raised in the article about her presence here in the USA....

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    From the story you linked, just ~2 weeks ago, in Los Angeles, in California, a pro-choice state, you seem to theorize that U.S. Customs, serving under Biden's pleasure, is up to something "sinister" by asking these questions?

Note the other issues raised in the article about her presence here in the USA....
    Yes. That question was nothing but harassment with no excuse. The young woman involved really deserves an apology - prefterably from Biden and a refund of her airfare by the US AND new tickets at US expense with a trandit point somewhere other than this hot mess. Rob

Should have been transit point above. Rob

Here's another crazy thing. I'm watching the news--a TN woman was refused her prescription of methotraxate for her arthritis pending being able to get verification from her doctor that it was for pain and not for an abortion. The woman is menopausal and has no uterus due to a hysterectomy. But the pharmacy would not give her her prescription and she had to spend an entire holiday weekend without her pain medication. Then she still had to wait for her doctor's verification.

So if anyone here is on methotrexate for arthritis, make sure your doctor writes the indication on the prescription. At this point, it probably doesn't even matter if you're male.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/977041
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Here's another crazy thing. I'm watching the news--a TN woman was refused her prescription of methotraxate for her arthritis pending being able to get verification from her doctor that it was for pain and not for an abortion. The woman is menopausal and has no uterus due to a hysterectomy. But the pharmacy would not give her her prescription and she had to spend an entire holiday weekend without her pain medication. Then she still had to wait for her doctor's verification.

So if anyone here is on methotrexate for arthritis, make sure your doctor writes the indication on the prescription. At this point, it probably doesn't even matter if you're male.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/977041
    Oh come now catherine, a man can have a uterus. He is a birthing person.

please try to keep up!

But yeah, the state abortion laws will have to address many many things the dumbf.u.c.k. state legislators have little concept of.

I am laboriously going throughthe extremely long list of
    republican candidates for U.S. Senate, hoping to find someone who has opined a moderate approach to abortion issues. No luck so far. Will do same for state candidates. May have to vote Democratic in upcoming elections. Ugh. Yuck. Blech. etc.

Thread Information