Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back to the forums -- Tussiemussies

Hi Aroha,

That is just so funny that your Mom would get in the playpen do her sewing! It sounds like a smart thing to do though incase little fingers got into the wrong place or needles dropped on the floor. I would love to see pictures of some of the work you have done.

I like all crafts but seldom do them because it all seems so expensive once you buy the right materials. I might change my mind about that though! Do you do other crafts?

I live in Northwest NJ/ how about you?

Chris, I live in New Zealand.

I think it's often possible to be frugal with crafting. For example, I received several handmade cards for my birthday that I know were made by people who don't stamps or scrapbooking tools or new materials, they just get creative with scraps of ribbon and music and magazine pictures.

I actually think crafting is MORE rewarding this way. Making something from castoffs or natural items is very productive. And if it doesn't work nothing is lost except your time and even then you have gained skills and knowledge in the process so that's an investment.
    Last edited by Aroha; 8-22-14 at 6:29am.

Thread Information