Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: July Daily To-Do's/Notable Accomplishments

July Daily To-Do's/Notable Accomplishments

LOL. Yes, I'm VERY late with this! I claim vacation at the beginning of the month and then just trying to get back into a routine as my excuse.

Today, however, has been very productive. Made a round of the store looking for some stuff - found and spent very little. Also got the stack of papers that has been sitting next to my desk all handled - shredded, filed or simply torn up and tossed. Laundry done, sourdough starter used and fed yesterday (used for pizza crust). Getting ready to balance check book and pay the bills that have come in for the week. With this heat, I'm happy with all the "indoor" stuff I've gotten done. Hope everyone else is making head-way on their daily to-do list!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I leave for Mexico a week from Wednesday. Once my dive gear is dry from diving this weekend I can begin packing. This is for my full cave diving class so the amount of stuff I have to take is incredible. I’ve been chucking things such as toiletries in the empty bags so they’re in one place when I begin packing.

Found a data only eSim plan for use when I’m in MX for $10 for 1GB for 1 week. Glad to not have to rely on Wi-Fi.

Happy: I did bills and bookkeeping yesterday too, must have been a good day for it.
    Tradd: You must be very excited! Have you ever been to Mexico before? Are you driving?

Rosa, not driving. Too dangerous. I’m going to the Yucatán Peninsula so too far anyway. Flying Southwest out of O’Hare (that’s fairly new). Never been there before and don’t plan on ever going back. There at multiple reasons why I’m going to MX now for this, but too long to get into now. I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t have to.

You might want to get some GPS locators for your luggage just in case. You have expensive gear.

Tradd: I think I recall that you don't like to fly, so I wish you exceptionally smooth flights!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetana3 View Post
    You might want to get some GPS locators for your luggage just in case. You have expensive gear.
    Apple AirTags already in my bags!

Tradd I hope it all goes smoothly!!! You dive into caves, you can handle airplane snafus....

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    Tradd I hope it all goes smoothly!!! You dive into caves, you can handle airplane snafus....
    Well I’ve researched my flights on flight tracker websites. No cancellations. I specifically went for non-stop direct flights.

Thank you!

I want to Cozumel three times. I loved it. I hope you have a wonderful trip, and I can remember an amazing place where people were diving--it was like what I imagined heaven would look like. (If heaven is not a meadow full of Marsh Tackies.)

Thread Information