Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next door neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    only suggest it if you are absolutely willing to take the dog if she is unable to care for it.

As for “suggesting she get a dog” I think she’s perfectly capable of thinking of that idea herself, I can’t see how you suggesting it would be a help other than removing a large stumbling block for elderly people and getting a dog…where does doggie go in illness and death? But for god sake she should NOT get a young dog.

I’m gearing up to adopt cats and I’m looking at cats that are a minimum of five years old and I would prefer ones in the 8 to 10 year old range because of my age.
    I agree with you totally. I would be fine with a dog because SO would probably take it to work most days. And yeah, I canít imagine her training a puppy at this point so she would need one that already had manners. If I get into this so deep that Iím suggesting she get another dog I would suggest one that's at least an adult if not an old adult.

Neighbor sent a very sweet thank you note for the card and donation. And included a couple of pictures of Max in his younger days. He was quite the handsome fellow. And definitely not a Westy as I had guessed. In his old age his coloring had faded to a light gray that made him look like he had once probably been all white, but that's obviously not the case.

max.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Neighbor sent a very sweet thank you note for the card and donation. And included a couple of pictures of Max in his younger days. He was quite the handsome fellow. And definitely not a Westy as I had guessed. In his old age his coloring had faded to a light gray that made him look like he had once probably been all white, but that's obviously not the case.

max.jpg
    Max is a very cute smush face dog, probably a Shih Tzu.

He's very handsome!

Very cute puppers!

Thread Information