Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield, MO life of crime

Okay---This just in: But yeah--5'3", 100 lbs. Apprehended for Dom Ass. Yup. So anyway--when will they ever learn? See photo. Thank Mee.2023-05-21 (12).jpg

Okay---I guess the COPS Film Crew came to town, to get some Crime as it happens, to put on the Tee-Veee. Well, the Po-lice said okay; we're gonna have Bike Night. So, they were out in force, stopping motorcyclisrts to check for even minor infractions. Plus, they had a helicopter in the air. But yeah----they were hoping to stir up some awesome & amay-zeen police pursuits of motorcycles. So anyweay---they got at least one---he finally crashed and they got 'im. It's contrived, like the Foxes and Hounds, don't you see? Bottom line, tearing around on a crotch rocket late at night, is a subculture here, and yeah they do get some po-lice attention. But yeah--the other evening was show biz, folks. 2023-05-22 (5).jpg

Okay----Guess what she's in for? Did you reckon it was Dom Ass? But yeah--Congratulations, 'cause yer right! 2023-05-22 (9).jpg

Okay----This wasn't local, but it involved a citizen from Zurra. So anyway---this young kid from St Lo. tried ramming a U-Haul through the barricades surrounding the White House! Yup. I guess he wanted to give ol' Josef some input on the direction his regime is taking the country. But yeah---The suspect had a Nazi Flag, among other things, on board his U-Haul. They've got him in custody on various trumped-up charges(if you will), but I just consider it a First Ammendment iissue, and a Mostly-Peaceful Demonstration, compared to Seattle or Portland or Mpls, etc., or millions of invaders coming across the southern border. Yup. See Photo. Thankk Mee.2023-05-23 (1).jpg

Okay---thought I'd post another jailbird for ya. She's not a batterer, but 'cordin' to her stats, she's on the chunky side--165 lbs. She's in for tresspassing, speeding, and no license. 2023-05-27 (7).jpg

Okay----I prolly missed a few batterers that have been jailed, lately, but yeah--here's one just in for Dom Ass. She looks guilty as hell, to mee.2023-05-29.jpg

Okay----Bobby Gene(no relation) here, got throwed inta jail fer just ordinary assault. Don't know what the issue was. 2023-06-02 (8).jpg

Okay----This guy(see photo) has been locked-up for nearly 7 years, awaiting trial, which happened this week, before a judge. No jury. What the deal is, he was an instructor of some useless subject at the state U, and he did a home-invasion of some other Perfesser emeritus of a useless subject, and stabbed him to death. Made a hell of a mess, right in front of his wife. He was waiting outside when the po-lice arrived. Part of the time he's been locked up has been at a facility for mental evaluation, i.e. convincing the "shrinks" you're crazy. But yeah---I've seen cuckoos nest, so I'm Tee-Vee educated. Anyway---he managed to pull off a Hinkley, so I reckon he'll be out in a few years. Or less. But yeah---good reason to lock your doors.2023-06-02 (6).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----I prolly missed a few batterers that have been jailed, lately, but yeah--here's one just in for Dom Ass. She looks guilty as hell, to mee.2023-05-29.jpg
    that girl is gorgeous.

My eyes slid across the news article in the STL paper about that college professor who got off on insanity for killing his colleague. Unfortunately, I did think of you out there in the Springfield life of crime SMSA.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    that girl is gorgeous.

My eyes slid across the news article in the STL paper about that college professor who got off on insanity for killing his colleague. Unfortunately, I did think of you out there in the Springfield life of crime SMSA.
    Okay---Yah hey--I did mention something about the Mad Perfessor who went berserk on the poor old perfesser, just a few blocks from the college. I had a photo of the home, on my tour o' stigmatized houses, here. So yeah---they had the guy in jail, then in another place for evaluation, and back again. So what's the deal? As soon as they can be assured he'll stay on his meds, he can be let go? Maybe resume teaching Cave Man Studies at The U? So anyway---We have another Batterer. (See photo). Mosta the middle-aged guys are getting arrested for DUI, which is quite understandable. Those batterers drive them to drink, I spose. But yeah--I can't even AFFORD to drink-n-drive; For one thing, it exposes me to too much risk plus I need the money to use for pett food & car parts. Yup.2023-06-02 (10).jpg

Thread Information