Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield, MO life of crime

Okay---And here's something in relation to thhe above-mentioned topic. Last year a plump middle-aged gal who'd worked in health care got life-without-parole here for getting road rage at the most dreaded intersection in town, and bumping some other old gals gals' car, and when the old gal got out to look at the damage, the first gal ran over her and then dragged her a ways under her car. Other motorists managed to block her from leaving. But yeah---you just know the road rager is a bit of a nut anyhow; so why didn't she get the same treatment as the college guy? I predicted that he would get a much better deal, due to his U connection. Plus, prolly a better-connected loyyer. See? Ain't that how it works?

Okay---Tonight, this guy is gonna be put to sleep in Zurra, for Cold-Blooded Murder. Yup. He's been eating up the taxpayers money, getting three hots-and-a-cot(plus cold AC & cable Tee-Vee)for long enough. Yup. Are you kids glad you don't live in Cally-Fornya?2023-06-06 (2).jpg

Okay----Stalkers. Seems like they are everywhere. I know you kids have complained about being stalked, and though I haven't been the unfortunate victim of a stalker, I realize that they are out there. Even here. Some of them can seem to be respected members of the community. One was on the city council, taught classes at the U, etc. Well--she got the idea her DH(an OB Gyn) was playing around with a FEM colleague at the office, and instead of just let it run its course, jumped into revenge mode and commenced to stalk and harass the alleged mistress! This made the news & I spose it was pretty embarrassing. Ha. Okay---more recently, there was this: A local financial advisor(which everyone knows is a sales job and a racket), was arrested on Federal stalking charges, on account of harassing her daughters' former BF. Here's some newspaper clippings of two stories on the incident. But yeah--these gals get out of bounds, some times. It's all on account o' that ladies' lib. Yup. Thank mee.2023-06-06 (6).jpg2023-06-06 (7).jpg2023-06-06 (4).jpg2023-06-06 (4).jpg2023-06-06 (3).jpg2023-06-06 (5).jpg

Okay----This is a curious one. But yeah---Michelle(see photo) was jailed for 4 counts of Trespass, one count of Stealing, and for Non-Support. So anyway---Michelle's stats say she's 5' 5" and 170 lbs. Not what you'd call petite. Nope. What do you kids thinka that?2023-06-08.jpg

Okay---This just in. Denita(5' 2"/145)was arrested for Dom Ass. I'm just sitting here, wondering what provoked Denita? Prolly nothing. Ha. But yeah---here's a photo. She's got what I call: Muhzurra Mouth. 2023-06-08 (1).jpg

Okay----You kids with your perpetual discussions of mistaken gender identity has at least raised some awareness, and so yeah---sometimes summa these "ladies" they arrest look more than a little rugged & mannish. Yup. So anyway----here's four examples for ya. Thankk Mee.2023-06-09 (2).jpg2023-06-08.jpg2023-06-09 (1).jpg2023-06-09.jpg

I am quite sorry I ever started this thread…

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I am quite sorry I ever started this thread…
    Okay---Consider this Dr Faux: My enjoyment of this topic more than cancels out your sorrow. Or it should. But yeah---there's a lot o' ladies(ha) I have not added to the list, due to my other activities. But, I'll try harder. Because---as you already might know---crime runs rampant, here & traffic is Murder. Yup. I don't cruise around just for fun, and rarely go out after dark. I've got a family of petts to look after. See? Bonus photo: L. England.
    2023-04-10 (1).jpg

Okay----This Just in. Self Explanatory---See photo. Thankk mee.2023-06-12 (1).jpg

2023-06-14 (10).jpgOkay---This just in. A local couple like ta drive-n-eat at restaurants in the area. But then---they eat-n-run, without paying. Yup. This photo of them and their truck was taken at George's, which has been in business many years. They usta be open 24-7, and deal with the bar rush, but not no more. Ha. The founding partner was none other than George "Goober" Lindsay, from Andy Griffith & Gomer Pyle shows, back when there was quality television. Ha. But yeah---that is the truth. Hopefully those people will be brought to justice, and get free baloney sammiches & jello in jail. Yup.

Thread Information