Thread: Never a dull moment in Arizona.....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Never a dull moment in Arizona.....

Turns out that Republican candidate for Arizona Governor Kari Lake has burrowed a page from the Trump playbook......and is claiming election fraud in the recent primary but is offering no proof.

Ay carumba - four years of this? Like Elvira, Mistress of the Dark used to say - just too macabre. Rob

And why would anyone be surprised by this? Burning down the country is now part of the mainstream Republican Party platform. And what better way to do that then by convincing half the country’s voters, with no actual ****ing proof at all, that our elections can’t be trusted.

Remember, these are the same asshats that screeched ‘BUTTER E-MAILS’ for an entire election but barely peep when it comes out that half the damn trump administration deleted all their texts from the day they tried to overthrow the government. Thank goodness Alex Jones likely saved all those texts and then his lawyer handed them over to the plaintiffs of Sandy Hook.

I thought she won - what would be her motive?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I thought she won - what would be her motive?
    As of my posting this, the winner had not been declared but Kari Lake did have a small lead. I have not checked the latest yet. Rob

I just checked. Kari Lake did win the Arizona Primary. Ick. Rob

[QUOTE=gimmethesimplelife;412229]I just checked. Kari Lake did win the Arizona Primary. Ick. Rob

PS Good news though. Lake is not polling especially well against her Democratic opponent Katie Hobbs.

Thread Information