Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never a dull moment in Arizona.....

[QUOTE=gimmethesimplelife;412230]
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I just checked. Kari Lake did win the Arizona Primary. Ick. Rob

PS Good news though. Lake is not polling especially well against her Democratic opponent Katie Hobbs.
    That slick move about leaving Karie Lake’s name off several thousand ballots will work against the Democrats.

ok ok it was just an error, and there is more context than I gave in the above sentence, but it it is true and sure does provide click bait headlines that will garner renewed support for Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Well that is different all right.

There’s so many things I can say about this, and I only listened to a few minutes in, but bottom line is this:

This Tarot expert cannot do a valid reading for Karie Lake if Lake is not there in front of her, selecting cards and focusing on the revelations of the cards. It is Fake News!

other thoughts I have:

*How funny that this Australian is so taken with one political race in the United States.

* I don’t know why it’s wrong to switch multiple times among parties as this Aussie points out Lake has done. Lake is not a button down traditional Republican. She was not an opportunist back in those days of switching because she was not running for office. So the point is, what exactly?

* funny comment that. Like, teamed up with Donald Trump in 202 41 for president, might be at the top of the ticket and Trump is second banana

There was enough material here in the first few minutes that I did not go into the entire reading because it is just silly, isn’t it?
    She has lived in the States, so there's that. I'm not up on tarot card etiquette (although they fascinate me), so don't know if any given reading would necessarily involve its subject being physically present. It did give me a slightly different perspective on Lake, though.

Thread Information