Thread: August Daily To-Do's/Notable Accomplishments

August Daily To-Do's/Notable Accomplishments

With summer hours giving me Fridays off, that is the day I try to run all my errands/shopping/etc. Today I managed to pick up little grocery odds-n-ends and get a new doorknob to replace the recently broken one.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Nice, so then your weekend isn't consumed by errands!

Finally put together the inexpensive charcoal grill yesterday that I bought last month. Kind of frustrating - the parts lined up with the parts list at the front of the directions, but not with what the directions actually said to use! It's like it was the wrong parts list for the item they sent or something. However, between the extras of other parts they sent and stuff I already had, I got it wrangled together. I left a half-hearted review on the Target page. Not sure if that will make a difference or not.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

That is so frustrating when that happens, beckyliz. Glad you were able to work it out.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Thread Information