Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New usernames and their significance.

Mrs-M
    That is priceless Kathy WI! I'll remember this one forever!

So, Kathy, were you able to find good information on a clothes-free lifestyle?
    Living in WI, 'optional attire' must be kinda cold in the winter.

Keep your head covered.

Was Labyrs YEARS AGO, then Ariadne ... both having to do with labyrinths. Which are a sort of fascination with us, and we have one in our back yard. So, who to be on the new forums ... hmmmmm ... I also like the concept of Serendipity, so I said what the heck and that's who I am now. But I'm not feeling exactly at home with it, so I may request a change. When I get around to it. I hardly post at all anymore, so I'll likely remain a "Junior Member" here for a very long time.

Yeah, I remember Billy Barebutt ... interesting times ... :-D

Hey, the Seahawks beat the Saints today!!! Whodathunkit?

Mine's just a knickname. I used to take care of a lot kids, and the littlest one's had a hard time with "Shannel." So we just shortened it to "Nella." Much more user friendly for the under 4 crowd.

Mrs-M
    In addition to Gina's recommendation Re: "keeping your head covered", may I add- "and your bottom too"!!!

Serendipity. I love your new name!

What a sweet story Nella.

I do still have a sweet tooth but wanted a change. I'm hoping this year is a year of (good) changes for me, but it's going to take some effort on my part and I think Rosie the Riveter is sort of an idol I can be inspired by. That, and near the end of the SL forums somehow the topic came up in which I described myself as looking like her and that inspired me too.

Mrs-M
    What a fabulous story RosieTR. Psst... I have a sweet tooth too! In fact the older I get the sweeter my sweet tooth gets!!!

I just got plain tired of being Fluffy, so I named myself after an ancestor who was an artist, as am I, although not a famous one. The name reminds me of the more positive aspects of my life, like the nearness of retirement, when I hope to do a lot more painting and other arts and crafts.

P.S. Could someone please tell me how to upload an avatar for both my profile and postings? I asked the question a few days ago and now I can't remember where I posted it
    Last edited by Jemima; 1-18-11 at 9:50am.

Geez.....Billy Barebutt must have been just before my time.......no wonder you guys were kind of jaundiced about hearing of any other nudists here.......

Of course, it goes without saying that most of us are totally ordinary, and not really "characters" as he seems to have been.....but he DOES sound as though there was never a dull moment when he was around.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jemima View Post
    P.S. Could someone please tell me how to upload an avatar for both my profile and postings? I asked the question a few days ago and now I can't remember where I posted it
    You asked that question yesterday, and it was answered here: http://www.simplelivingforum.net/sho...=4435#post4435
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information