Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Committee member for historic house

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay----So, nobody wants to discuss this topic any more? I was just asking; otherwise if not, I'm going back to tend to my Very Important Subjects. But yeah---we resolved the issue of the location. Yup.
    I do not recognize that house as one I lived in, but I’m sure you are right.

But yeah---I would like to get on thatt committee, and make sure that thing is done right. Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    But yeah---I would like to get on thatt committee, and make sure that thing is done right. Yup.
    What a marvelous idea, you would undoubtedly be right on any issue presented to the committee.

Okay---I got an idea right now I can bring to the table---knock 'er down, clean 'er up and put up a new tin building and start up a place called: "Boss Hawg BBQ", with a Dukes O' Hazzard motif. Racks o' ribs, Big thick smoked I-Wah chops, & whole smoked Memphis-Style Rotisserrie Chickins. People will get out and DRIVE from miles around, just to EAT, for something to DO. See---it'd prolly cost moren it's worth, to rehab an old place like that. Something good--like a place that serves MEAT is going to do more for Iwah and Iwah Farmers, than some decrepit old house! That I know. Yup. All in favor, say Aye. Motion Passed. Meeting Adjourned. Hope that helps you some.
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 8-30-22 at 2:02pm.

Okay---Here's one o' the Machine Shed Drive-N-Eat Restorants up in IWah. This is in Davenport. Yup. It is very patriotic, with respect to IWah drive-n-eat culture, I guess. Anyway, if I could get the dimensions of the lot that old house is standing on, we can figure out how to set another awesome and a-may-zeen restaurant on the lot, after we raze the existing structure. Yup. IWah is about Real Progress, in its own special way. Hope that helps you some.2022-08-31 (13).jpg2022-08-31 (13).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 8-31-22 at 10:54pm.

Thread Information