Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: September Purge

Yppej
    I forgot my newer reusable water bottle at a meeting and my backup is in really bad shape. I'm going to toss it and just refill a disposable plastic water bottle from work instead of buying a new one.

When I get home from work, I am going to toss a candle. I need to come to the conclusion that I am not a candle person, just like the idea of candles.
    Last edited by Klunick; 9-10-22 at 1:44pm.

A cannister vacuum and two large cans of Dinty Moore beef stew.

Also, some drink glasses, cups, water bottles, and bowls. Oddly, the cups and bowls tripped me up but in the end, I got rid of them.
    Last edited by Klunick; 9-10-22 at 3:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Klunick View Post
    When I get home from work, I am going to toss a candle. I need to come to the conclusion that I am not a candle person, just like the idea of candles.
    I’m not a candle person either and I don’t really understand the fascination with him.

Some years ago I got a set of those battery operated ones as a gift. And I was thrilled because I had talked about them to my friend who later gifted them. And then I bought myself another set. So I had a whole bunch of them. And then I ended up with multiple controllers and I didn’t know which one’s control switch and then the batteries are out and out and yuck. I put them all in a box and sell them for two dollars at the last sale we had.

Been on a decluttering kick today for some reason. As well as what I posted earlier, I also got rid of one pair of earrings, four holey socks, and an eyeshadow palette.

Took another bag of clothes to the Goodwill. Summer stuff I've had that I did not wear at all this summer. So out it goes.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I gave 3 hand-me-downs from my daughter to someone on our Buy Nothing group, threw out a yoga mat that got damaged, and took 8 items to Goodwill. Total for month so far: 12.

I don’t like candles either.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I’m not a candle person either and I don’t really understand the fascination with him.

Some years ago I got a set of those battery operated ones as a gift. And I was thrilled because I had talked about them to my friend who later gifted them. And then I bought myself another set. So I had a whole bunch of them. And then I ended up with multiple controllers and I didn’t know which one’s control switch and then the batteries are out and out and yuck. I put them all in a box and sell them for two dollars at the last sale we had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    I don’t like candles either.
    Makes me feel better to see there are others that aren't candle people. Felt like I was the only one at times.

Yppej
    Weeds, plants killed by drought, plants dried out because it is the end of the season (not due to drought).

Thread Information