Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor's dumpster

Neighbor's dumpster

I had to laugh when I found out why the 75 yo lady across the street had a huge dumpster delivered to her driveway the other day. After a lifetime of her husband's refusal to go through his clutter and clean it up, she intends to throw everything he has collected into the dumpster. I can only imagine the conversations inside her house - but she has reached her tolerance level apparently. I get it

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    I had to laugh when I found out why the 75 yo lady across the street had a huge dumpster delivered to her driveway the other day. After a lifetime of her husband's refusal to go through his clutter and clean it up, she intends to throw everything he has collected into the dumpster. I can only imagine the conversations inside her house - but she has reached her tolerance level apparently. I get it
    Wow. I don't think I will have the physical strength at 75 to fill a dumpster full of anybody's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    She is my hero. We need to name something important after her.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    She is my hero. We need to name something important after her.
    Maybe a municipal landfill?

Good for her!

Destroying or disposing of your spouses' personal possessions without their consent is a form of Domestic Abuse. She needs to be charged, jailed, and have an ex parte filed on her. Then, she can rent an apartment and keep it so tidy that it looks as though no one lives there. Yup. Hope that helps you some.2022-07-22 (8).jpg2022-07-22 (8).jpg

If he’s a true hoarder I don’t see this going well. Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Good for her!
    I have never disposed of anything belonging to my husband without his approval. I agree that's it's inappropriate and disrespectful, although I might feel differently if I was living with an actual hoarding situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Maybe a municipal landfill?
    Dave Barry always made fun of Grand Forks, North Dakota, so at one point they named a sewage treatment station after him: https://www.michigansthumb.com/news/...ry-7326148.php

Yppej
    A hoarder in my neighborhood died and the whole house has to gutted. He couldn't get into the jampacked basement so didn't know until the neighbors saw water ponding that a water pipe burst so he had mold. Rodents got on the house and made nests in all his stuff. His relatives are trying to save the house.

Thread Information