Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Labor Day, You'all.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

Happy Labor Day, You'all.

What are you up to today? I am off and did not want to be due to time and 1/2 today so I am catching up on things and doing housework.

Rob

In my house it is a Monday like any other Monday. I have things I have to accomplish today.

Normal Monday going to visit my friend in assisted living.

Just another Monday at my house, except that we're heading out with the camper tomorrow for a 10 or so day trip to northern Wisconsin. That means I spent the morning closing the pool for the season, cleaning the house while packing things to take with us, waiting for the grass to dry enough to cut after several days of rain and before the additional rain forecast for this afternoon. Then, we'll have to decide if we're cooking tonight or doing the carry-out route. Busy Day!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Alan... a few members... LDAHL and dado potato may be on your route. Have you ever met them? Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Alan... a few members... LDAHL and dado potato may be on your route. Have you ever met them? Have fun!
    I've never met any of our members, but we'll be hanging out in Door County for at least 7 days, anyone in the area is free to stop by.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Oh, Door County is not the northern part of WI I was thinking of.

I have off, so a three day weekend has been nice. Have been visiting mil in hospital several times, picnic yesterday with several siblings and visited bff this morning/afternoon. Supposed to go visit mil again, but not sure about weather.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Worked, and trying to figure out work. Back to short handed and looks like I am on all seven days this week, and don't have a clue about the next month.

Stayed home. Didn’t go diving at the local quarry. Just couldn’t get out of bed. Stayed home and saved the gas. Organized my big shopping stock up I’d done and got gear together for my big diving rebreather class that starts in two weeks.

Thread Information