Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving on up? (Cue the Jefferson's theme)

Does this get you closer to your Nogales store goal?

Good luck, Rob!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    So.....update. I believe I did well but did not ace the interview - except for the panel portion, which oddly enough did not stress me out at all. We will see if I am asked back for the 2nd round. I'm hoping for the best but am OK with the supervisory position I now hold if that's what is meant to be.

And I'm truly wealthy with an SO who has been cheerleading me on but who has also said if I don't get this, nothing at all changes between us. Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    And Thank You everyone for your good wishes. It seems as if I have come a little way away from waiting tables already.

And to answer TMS - I don't know that getting promoted would hurt or help my chances of getting in in Nogales, AZ. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    And Thank You everyone for your good wishes. It seems as if I have come a little way away from waiting tables already.

And to answer TMS - I don't know that getting promoted would hurt or help my chances of getting in in Nogales, AZ. Rob

Kind of depends on what position you are going for and what position they need. (if they were looking for someone to run the whole store, this could be a real good thing).

Thread Information