Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I am disappointed in the Democratic candidate....

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar

I am disappointed in the Democratic candidate....

No, that wasn't a typo. I am disappointed in Katie Hobbs, Democratic candidate for Arizona Governor. She refuses to debate GOP Candidate Kari Lake and it's a tight race. Hobb's refusal to debate may very well cost her the race. Get a backbone or get out of politics is what I say. I really am disappointed here and frustrated that Hobb's decision may very well seal Arizona to another 4 years of MAGA/GOP regime.

Can Arizonans afford this? Rob

I’m disappointed in many Democratic Party practices, policies, and candidates. Thank you for joining my crowd.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I’m disappointed in many Democratic Party practices, policies, and candidates. Thank you for joining my crowd.
    I have not joined your crowd per se, IL. I am posting of disappointment in this one particular Democrat - not the entire party. I'm not about to.pull a Tulsi Gabbard LOL. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I’m disappointed in many _____ Party practices, policies, and candidates.

We need a bigger crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post

We need a bigger crowd.
    yes so let’s make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post

We need a bigger crowd.
    Amen. A sane crowd.

I am disappointed in just about all politicians of either party. Voting will be a challenge this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    I am disappointed in just about all politicians of either party. Voting will be a challenge this year.

Voting will not be a challenge because I cannot accept the republican dogma of eliminating abortion and contraception rights, possible elimination of other rights such as who you love, social security/ medicare reduction or elimination, trying to make sure they stay in power even though the people vote otherwise, gerrymandering, continuing to block needed gun laws, many promoting “the big lie”, conspiracy theorists… these are just a few reasons that come to mind first thing this morning. I do believe we will become an autocratic dictatorship if the republicans take control. IMO there is really no choice. I may not like some the democratic candidates but there is no alternative.

Choose what matters to you most.. IMO principles override candidates in this political climate.

That may prove to be a hard sell politically. At street level, average people are worried about things like crime and the economy. Persuading them that there are Nazis behind every tree and religious fanatics blueprinting a dystopian future may be difficult when voters are concerned with more concrete issues on a daily basis.

I can’t imagine an issue more concerning for 50% of the population than bodily autonomy. All the other issues are tied to it.

Thread Information