Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: November Purge

Tradd: That's a nice chunk of change to get back if you didn't need those tanks anymore.

Hana: "2nd annual organizing of the tupperware" sounds like such a festive occasion!

Slacks, sweater, Levi's, 6 books+ for donation. Several clothing items not worthy of donation. Small bag of Knick knacks, tossed. Bag of plastic to the recycle bin at the grocery store.
    Sorted/recycled a mountain of political and Medicare open enrollment mail.

Donated a winter coat to a coat drive.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Tradd: That's a nice chunk of change to get back if you didn't need those tanks anymore.

Hana: "2nd annual organizing of the tupperware" sounds like such a festive occasion!
    Wanted to turn it into a red carpet event, but husband said no because we don't have a red carpet and it seemed a bit over the top.

Listed some hats I misplaced and book lots on the local Buy Nothing group. If the hats don't go there I'll text social worker friend to see if the wants them or to start next year's donations.

Donated 3 winter coats to a coat drive and tossed a pair of leggings that had holes.

Sold a pair of booties on Poshmark and gave 2 sweaters to my son that my DH has outgrown.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Thread Information