Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you spending less on Christmas this year?

Actually spending more. Since my date, we are trying to schedule another one, but schedules and kid thing. She worked a pet charity thing and was adopted by an outside cat (has three indoor ones), so I bought her a cathouse for it.

Haven't done gifts otherwise for a number of years. Christmas has always been bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Actually spending more. Since my date, we are trying to schedule another one, but schedules and kid thing. She worked a pet charity thing and was adopted by an outside cat (has three indoor ones), so I bought her a cathouse for it.

Haven't done gifts otherwise for a number of years. Christmas has always been bad.
    oh nice job on the cat house!

unlike dogs, I think cats will use their outdoor house. I see the feral colony up the street hanging out around their shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    The past N years, my friends and family have mostly exchanged food items or experiences, so I don't see much change happening. I made a couple of large vats of kimchee that I'll put in nice Le Parfait jars and hand out. And tons of jam.
    Oooo! How do I get on the kimchi list?!?!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

No but the amount of gifts has decreased. With both boys adults, their wants are more expensive so while I still spend the same amount, they get less gifts.

Thread Information