Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: “Madison” aka Princess Kitten head

Bobby, I think what you did is wonderful!!! When an animal is a brat I call it personality).

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Bobby, I think what you did is wonderful!!! When an animal is a brat I call it personality).
    TYVM, TT. I keep asking myself, "Why are there so many stray catts?", and just what exactly is meant by "stray"? I think it is a catch-all term, for any cat that is out in public, and not on private property. Springfield is a strange place, where possession equals ownership, and vice-versa, I guess. Also, while some people are very fond of their pets, many others do not relate to companion animals that way, and just take them for granted. See?

Cats that go outside here are called coyote cookies. The coyotes are in town now frequently. We have a feral program that traps, neuters and returns them to their colonies.

But yeah---Catts can be ferociouss, but are no match for a coyote or even an aggressive huskee. Nope. Catts that roam are definitely at-risk. Yup.

Okay------Time for more Catt Pictures. Expecially Boxx Catts. Do you kids have any Boxx Catts in your household? But yeah---Catt Mommy and two of her adult babies, plus one that bunks with them. Guess which two are her 8-year-old kittens? 2023-01-23 (1).jpg
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 1-23-23 at 12:41pm.

It's hard to tell where one cat ends and another begins! We have box cats whenever we have boxes in the house, but I ruthlessly cull them (the boxes) on recycling day. Another usually shows up before long though.

Right now there are two boxes and one brown paper grocery bag on the floor of my living room. And here I thought my house would be neater once the kids grew up and all the toys were gone! LOL
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

I put a box on the floor to see if either of my two cats will get in it. They were not interested, so I sat one of them in the box. She didn’t stay long. I’m curious to know if they will be crawling into this box later.

I think my new cat might be more of a paper sack girl because she loves rustling and crinkly sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    It's hard to tell where one cat ends and another begins! We have box cats whenever we have boxes in the house, but I ruthlessly cull them (the boxes) on recycling day. Another usually shows up before long though.
    It is, sometimes. At first, I counted 3(three) catts, but noticed the BT facing south, and she is Tiger, who is not closely related to the other three. But yeah--from left to right--Mom, Tiger, Tabitha, Gray.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I put a box on the floor to see if either of my two cats will get in it. They were not interested, so I sat one of them in the box. She didn’t stay long. I’m curious to know if they will be crawling into this box later.

I think my new cat might be more of a paper sack girl because she loves rustling and crinkly sounds.
    Okay---using correct cat psychology, the box should be placed to make it appear that you'd prefer they not sit in it. Try up high, on a shelf. Maybe place an article of clothing in it, as a ruse, to make them instinctively want to get catt hair on it. But no---putting the catt in the boxx??? Ha. Waayyy up north in the middle o' nowhere, where norwegians outnumber the irish, there's a saying for everything---in this case it would be: "You can lead a horse to water, but you cann't make 'em drink". Ha. See? Yup. Hope thatt helps you some. Thankk mee.

Thread Information