Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: January Purge

An electric skillet and a toaster

In yesterday's cellar cleaning, I got rid of a bag of rags with a dead mouse in it - ewww.* I brought some old gardening-related items outside for the compost bin. I offered up a very large quantity of paper Pepsi cups with plastic lids on FB that someone gave DH 10 years or so ago. So far 11 people want them, so I should have no problem getting those out the door.

*I figure the dead mouse exempts me from the requirement to recycle these textile items, but just in case I'm wrong, please don't tell on me Jeppy!

Package of bright colored copy paper going to the Sunday school at church. Head teacher said she’d welcome any art supplies I wanted to donate. This was all I had. Not sure why I bought it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    In yesterday's cellar cleaning, I got rid of a bag of rags with a dead mouse in it - ewww.* I brought some old gardening-related items outside for the compost bin. I offered up a very large quantity of paper Pepsi cups with plastic lids on FB that someone gave DH 10 years or so ago. So far 11 people want them, so I should have no problem getting those out the door.

*I figure the dead mouse exempts me from the requirement to recycle these textile items, but just in case I'm wrong, please don't tell on me Jeppy!
    Rosa, I thought I was the only one who had found a dead mouse in their house. I so relate to the horror that follows. I found one in an iceskate once.

Yppej
    Taking more papers to my parents' house today to burn in their fireplace.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post

I won't. The Board of Health is my #1 enemy.

Finished! I am completely off our old Windows 7 HP computer, have shifted all files to MAC and Icloud. I finished the last yesterday.

i am glad to be off the HP computer because it always screws up our email.

We still do not have a printer hooked up to this Mac but I will be ordering one soon.

Two pairs of jeans that no longer fit me. Was keeping them just in case I started to lose weight but honestly, I am not interested in losing any weight right now. I am fine with my current weight and don't feel the need to be any skinnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Rosa, I thought I was the only one who had found a dead mouse in their house. I so relate to the horror that follows. I found one in an iceskate once.
    I found two on our kitchen floor years ago that our cats killed. Looked like a crime scene for sure.

I actually prefer the dead mice to the ones I am hearing in my bedroom walls at night. At least the dead ones are quiet!

Thread Information