Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only 10 Tickicks Left To See Jordan Peterson In Cinti

Only 10 Tickicks Left To See Jordan Peterson In Cinti

Yup---Last I looked, there are only 10 seats left to see master snake-oyl salesman Peterson in Cinti, boyhood home of Len Slye. Prices for them seats are in the $300-$400 range. Ha. But yeah--you can see this guy go on and on and on, giving his personal opinion about the hot-button issues of the day. But, I'll pass on listening to that high-priced windbag. You kids can, though. Have fun. Hope that helps you some.

I too will pass on this amazing opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Yup---Last I looked, there are only 10 seats left to see master snake-oyl salesman Peterson in Cinti, boyhood home of Len Slye. Prices for them seats are in the $300-$400 range. Ha. But yeah--you can see this guy go on and on and on, giving his personal opinion about the hot-button issues of the day. But, I'll pass on listening to that high-priced windbag. You kids can, though. Have fun. Hope that helps you some.
    A club show to be lectured at…hmm, I will pass.

which doesn't mean I don't pay some attention to Jordan Peterson and listen to his Youtube snippets, because I do. His wrangle with the Ontario College of Psychologists in pulling his license to practice is pretty scary.

They accuse Peterson of Wrongthink and require his attendance at a Re-Education camp. Keep in mind none of these charges are from a patient, he does not treat patients in recent years. He is being cancelled for various thought expressed about Covid lockdowns, trans issues, political statements about Justin Trudeau.

Of course, he is having none of that.

Okay---TYVM I/L. He's getting $$$ to tell us about PC in higher education, that Premier Sneausheau is a fool, and the rest of the stuff we pretty much already know. But yeah---makes me think I outta go on the road making speeches as a dissident revolutionary. You kids know I have a LOT of gripes, peeves, grievances, and stuff. Yup.

If Kermit the Frog had a child with a random word generator, their child would be Jordan Peterson.

I rarely, rarely agree with Peterson, but I do support his tilting at academic and governmental windmills.

Today I qued up Joe Rogan’s 3 hour interview with Jordan Peterson from 2 days ago. Good Lord can Peterson talk. I think the only podcaster who beats him at words per minute and least breaths per phrase is Russell Brand. Both are what our Third grade teacher would call “motor mouths.”

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Today I qued up Joe Rogan’s 3 hour interview with Jordan Peterson from 2 days ago. Good Lord can Peterson talk. I think the only podcaster who beats him at words per minute and least breaths per phrase is Russell Brand. Both are what our Third grade teacher would call “motor mouths.”
    A rapid-fire random word generator...

Okay---I listened to a panel discussion between two very gifted motor mouths, on youtube. What was amazing was, they allowed each other to speak, without having a moderator intervene! The two panelists were Dr Jordan, and neocon polemicist Victor Davis Hanson. It was very entertaining and interesting, and even if you don't totally agree with them---well---no two people are totally alike. Right? So then, I dialed up another Dr Jordan video, and let it roll, and listened to his diatribes all night. Yawn. But yeah---he does have that gift o' gab, like ministers, perfessers, politicians, and all. If he'da emigrated from Canada, become naturalized, and gotten elected to US congerss, like Senaturr Chuck Grassley, why---he be the go-to guy for a filibuster! You bet. He says so much, chances are, some of it is bound to be true! See? But yeah--go and listen to Dr Jordan & Victor Davis. Hope that helps you some.

Pliancy and weakness are signs of the freshness of being. What has grown hard will t

He's coming to Portugal as well, I think, for the first time. I don't get in the middle of what people find, that makes their life worth living. Some people do really need a Peterson, like some really need their local priest's guidance, others something else.

What I do not enjoy, is people pushing their "local priest's" to everyone else, and making a judgment if someone doesn't follow the same path, and that path can be, intellectual, ideological, spiritual, whatever you can think of.

These now phenomenons, Peterson's, Tate's, people who think critically are suspicious because they're too assertive, and arrogant, never pliable, soft, flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life, said Lao Tzu: Pliancy and weakness are signs of the freshness of being.

Okay---Dr Jordan is going to speak in Portugal? That's innersting, as Chuck Grassley would say. But yeah---Do the people in Portugal not speak Portuguese, as their first and only language? Or, are there a sufficient number of English-speakers to fill an auditorium? Just curious.

Thread Information