Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: February Purge

Wish I were closer to you, IL, as I would take a set or two off your hands. I've always wanted a set of French doors going out to the old deck - now new patio. When we were doing some renovations to this house, my plans included French doors, but then structural repairs ate up those funds. (Gotta love/hate old houses! LOL)

I like the idea of a she shed! Nice, full of light place to sit and enjoy!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

IL, thanks for explaining and you are enjoying some French doors.

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Wish I were closer to you, IL, as I would take a set or two off your hands. I've always wanted a set of French doors going out to the old deck - now new patio. When we were doing some renovations to this house, my plans included French doors, but then structural repairs ate up those funds. (Gotta love/hate old houses! LOL)

I like the idea of a she shed! Nice, full of light place to sit and enjoy!
    oh, how I would love to give you some of these French doors, knowing they would be used!

Yppej
    An itchy sweater.

White shirt I recently purchased - sleeves were too short and seemed to get shorter with each wash. I should have taken it back as soon as I tried it on, but didn't.
    6 baseball caps abandoned here by our kids and we have faithfully kept them in the hall closet.
    Canvas book bag/brief case - with over the shoulder strap
    Organized all the yearly finance records and have a lot for the shredder. Hopefully our local credit union will have a shredding event this spring.
    Several binders of papers no longer relevant to me any longer.
    Couple miscellaneous books.
    Cleaned out all my current finance files, cc statements, old insurance information, etc and shredded that pile.
    It was an all afternoon project, but very satisfying once it was all done.

I dropped off a big bag of things that had been sitting on the end of the bed in the spare room. I could now use that bed in a hurry!!! Relief. Now to clear the ART drawer...

Nine various pieces of clothing from cleaning the closet. A fifty year old letter from my brother to my parents. Ugh.

Donation pick-up just happened - two full xerox boxes. I was actually putting a few more items in when the truck pulled up. LOL
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

More letters. Am sorting and bundling but only reading a few. Hard to know what to keep, as I can't see my kids wanting these.

About 30 books gone. Two 13 galling trash bags of clothes to get rid of. Bunch of CDs gone that I’ve not listened to in forever. They were hidden in a tub in my closet. Took some in date canned goods and toiletries to church for the food pantry barrel.

Thread Information