Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dryer Sheets

Okay---0kay-Cats are VERY important, and you made a commitment to help. Probably, your husbands' discomfort is temporary---there's a lot going around, these days .It prolly is unrelated to the catt, anyway. He will get over it, it's only a 30-day stay. So yeah---consider it a challenge. Yup. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    This reminds me of the time I had a friend keep my cat for a week while I was out of town many years ago. She's a HUGE fan of essential oils and incense and everything stinky like that. (I've never inquired about her laundry habits but it would not surprise me if she is a fan of dryer sheets) When I brought my cat home he smelled like incense for about three days after.
    I think of old hippie style insense, and I would like it if my cat smelled like that for a bit. Not forever tho.

Okay---Somebody said something about hippie-style incense, here. But yeah---we've got a Convenience mart uop the street owned by India People. They handle everything, including India Incense, made in India. But it's like ya know--$3 a box. So anyway--you can go on Ebay and buy the same zact kind, for like you know---10 boxes for like you know---$12.95, including shipping. IOW, you can save a LOTTA Rupees, buying that way. Also, if you are a REAL hippie, they've got stores---dispensaries---like you know---that sell weed. See? But yeah---Zurra legalized it, and I think it was to keep the um, oppressed minoritiy, if you will, pacified. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.

Thread Information