Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New gimmick restaurant: Karens

New gimmick restaurant: Karens

https://www.bemorekaren.com/stlouis?...0-b110979a9585

New diner type decor, purposely rude waitresses. Funny concept. This chain is mostly in Australia but for some reason they located one in St Louis, in an old restaurant in the city.

We will go there the next time we are in town and will let you all know how bad the food was and how rudely we were treated!

If it makes me laugh, it is a win. I plan to take DH there without telling him about the concept of the place.

Sounds like Dave and Buster’s.

Okay---You dudes should hope they throw the dinner rolls at you, like they do in downstate Zurra. Plus, I hope they charge you dudes prices like they do at Seven-Eleven Missippissi. Yup. Also---send your food back, and tell 'em to cook it right. See what they say. 2023-03-23.jpg

I don't know that I'd enjoy that, but it does sound interesting.

I've been to The Blind Cafe a few times, and it is an incredible experience.

https://www.theblindcafe.com/

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    Okay---You dudes should hope they throw the dinner rolls at you, like they do in downstate Zurra. Plus, I hope they charge you dudes prices like they do at Seven-Eleven Missippissi. Yup. Also---send your food back, and tell 'em to cook it right. See what they say. 2023-03-23.jpg
    we ate at 1111 Mississippi just two weeks ago. Man you really have a boner for that restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    I don't know that I'd enjoy that, but it does sound interesting.

I've been to The Blind Cafe a few times, and it is an incredible experience.

https://www.theblindcafe.com/
    A coupla years ago there were blind dining experiences in pop ups in St. Louis. I don’t know if they are still doing that sort of thing,it sounded very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    we ate at 1111 Mississippi just two weeks ago. Man you really have a boner for that restaurant.
    Dude, you are evidently in tune with Northwest Iwagh rhetoric. Ha. Hwy 169 is the eastern boundary, dude. But yeah--what you dudes should do, is visit Karens & bring your very own cuts o' lockered beef, for them to perepare. For a small fee, of course. Test out the Dudes senses' o' humor, by god. Yup. Y'might even try that at Seven-Eleven Missippissi, too, since you dudes seem to have a "boner"(as they might say in western iwah) for that place. Ha.2023-03-23.jpg

Okay---here's a cartoon that utilizes some Western Iwah Humor. The saltier and the earthier, the funnier. Yup. Just to give you dudes an idea. Sorry to be so coarse and vulgar. But thats the way they talk up there, to differentiate themselves from East Iowa libtards, I guess. Enjoy, Dudes2023-03-25 (6).jpg2023-03-25 (6).jpg2023-03-25 (6).jpg

Okay---one other thing. Western Iwans' all-time favorite comedian is the late Gene Tracy, out o' cattle country, yokelhoma. If you've never heard o' that dude before, you can find clips of his humor on u-toob. Thank mee.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    A coupla years ago there were blind dining experiences in pop ups in St. Louis. I don’t know if they are still doing that sort of thing,it sounded very interesting.
    I think there's a touring company that does it as pop-ups all over. No schedule yet this year is posted, but they promised to come back to the Seattle area soon.

Thread Information