Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Trans Days…

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Both sexes at the same time is a medical condition called hermaphrodite. I remember seeing and explaining it on a application years ago.

Wish I could remember who said, show me an archaeologist that has found a third sex.
    the word “hermaphrodite “is considered a slur in the intersex world, it’s quite old-fashioned and frowned upon.

but yeah, intersex folks are not a third sex. They are dimorphism gone wrong. Or gone off a little in most cases. There are all kinds of curious anomalies in sex markers but they are anomalies.

Common thought among intersex people is that there are many more intersex people out there in the population than is commonly believed. Why, there are as many intersex people as there are redheads! Or so we are expected to think.

But in the end, the vast majority of those intersex people can line up rather easily with male or female people.

You are right, there’s not a third sex and intersex people are not reproducing to make more intersex people just like them.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 3-26-24 at 9:03am.
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Perhaps that's why they call themselves transgender and not transsex?

I'm not curious enough to watch the video but I do wonder if he acknowledges intersex individuals. They would seem to defy his belief that there are only two human sexes. Unless he thinks they are actually both sexes at the same time.

of course he acknowledges intersex… as anomalies of nature andhe talks aboutthose instances. They don’t defy sexual dimorphism in mammals. Just like babies born without a leg do not redefine human bipedalism.

It’s standard science, but I know that it’s hard to accept, it doesn’t fit a currently popular narrative.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 3-26-24 at 9:07am.

Perhaps that's why they call themselves transgender and not transsex?
    and yet, trans activists bludgeon anyone who doesn’t accept a natal male as female/woman when that natal male identifies as woman/female. Our laws protecting women are not about gender, they are about sex. Our institutions serving women define their service area as for women/females.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    If you think it’s silly to focus on defining “what is a woman” here’s an example of why it’s necessary. But that said, I do not know if this lawsuit will be successful.
    I don't think it's silly at all. I don't think males who transition after puberty should compete athletically against natal females.

But the truth is, I get too angry if I go near this topic. I hear you calling out, "It's not fair!" to a mostly silent room.

Just want you to know I am listening and I do agree.

The Cass report, the full thing, has been issued. Dr. Hillary Cass is a pediatrician who was given the responsibility to delve into gender treatment of children at the Tavistock clinic in England. Tavistock closed the store about a year ago to gender treatment for minors. The National Health Service officially stopped puberty blockers and cross sex hormones for children last fall.

There will be some interesting conclusions in this report, no doubt. I’m sure the trans activist community will not be able to accept any of it as fact. it will just be shouted down as TERF material.

It is too bad that scientific exploration in this area in the United States, is pretty much dead due to the politics of it.

https://cass.independent-review.uk/w...view_Final.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    The Cass report, the full thing, has been issued. Dr. Hillary Cass is a pediatrician who was given the responsibility to delve into gender treatment of children at the Tavistock clinic in England. Test stock close the store about a year ago to gender treatment for minors. The national health service officially stopped puberty, blockers and hormone hormones for children last fall.

There will be some interesting conclusions in this report, no doubt. I’m sure the trans activist community will not be able to accept any of it as fact. it will just be shotted down as TERF material.

It is too bad that scientific exploration in this area in the United States, is pretty much dead due to the politics of it.

https://cass.independent-review.uk/w...view_Final.pdf
    And I'm sure the trans hater community in the US will keep focusing on how they perceive that Joe Biden turned easter into a trans event. Because the trans haters are that much divorced from reality. And then they'll wonder why everyone ignores them.

And I'm sure the trans hater community in the US will keep focusing on how they perceive that Joe Biden turned easter into a trans event. Because the trans haters are that much divorced from reality. And then they'll wonder why everyone ignores them.
    LOL, we all saw his proclamation of March 31st as Trans Visibility Day even though he then said he didn't do that. It must have been difficult for CIS haters to sit quietly for 10 days anxiously awaiting someone to bring it up on their regular online discussion forums but then having to do it themselves. Makes you wonder who's ignoring who.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    LOL, we all saw his proclamation of March 31st as Trans Visibility Day even though he then said he didn't do that. It must have been difficult for CIS haters to sit quietly for 10 days anxiously awaiting someone to bring it up on their regular online discussion forums but then having to do it themselves. Makes you wonder who's ignoring who.
    Right, I heard something about that, but I thought it was insignificant and boring so I didn’t mention it because I forgot about it.

In the trans debate there are serious loss of freedoms and experimental medicalization of children and young people going on, and those have more import.

Does Easter come on the same day every year?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Does Easter come on the same day every year?
    Yes, always a Sunday.

Thread Information